"Wherever The Art Of Medicine Is Loved" by NobodyAtAll

To be fair, Matt was just told that the herd was free game. He took that as ‘kill the stallions and sell the mares and foals’ and didn’t divulge the details.

2 Likes

Damn, I’ll have to check it out.

2 Likes

That’s the point, it should have been interrogation first, punishment after.
He literally impaled some outside the garden, for crying out loud. How in the blazes can one be friends with such a psychopath, let alone, especially after finding out the smarty was the father, not even bothering to ask if the herdmembers were innocent and not rescuing them from that asswipe Matt.

Sure he might not know the exact details, but the smarty did.

1 Like

Given that the owner was spending the night in the hospital to make sure Arabica and Hershey were ok emotionally as well as waiting for Iron’s condition to improve I don’t think he was in a position to stop Matt.

I might even do a one-shot showing Matt’s true colors.

3 Likes

Maybe one where he gets bonked aswell I hope :sweat_smile:

1 Like

last time i checked the other world chris oldman and his wife just came over im lost- i just wana read the new sweater guy story and im so confused. ahhhhhhh
Im gonna check the storys all again to see if i missed something

1 Like

It’ll make more sense once you’ve finished the Multiverse Saga, which is the next one after the Auldryn Saga.

This is one of the series I usually do an installment of between each Saga. It’s a way of winding down, dealing with the fallout from the previous one, while setting up the next one.

Remember, don’t feel the need to read them all in one go. Take your time with it, there’s no rush. Take it at your own pace.

1 Like

ok. im back- i can FINNALY READ THIS ONE- FIVE FUCKIN HOURS LATER

1 Like

EEP!! MAH BOOYY!!

of course it is~

1 Like