While exploring an abandoned house, you look up in the rafters and see this. What do you do? (by Newb_ronswek)

20 Likes

Jump up and punch it

2 Likes

By the house ambiance, sorry might shout bloody murder and a punch.

4 Likes

Shoot it with a pellet gun or sling shot in the face and laugh ad it squeals and squirms in pain

5 Likes

Ew, purple

3 Likes

My heart…broken :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I just realized I commented the same exact thing on ur last post with this fluffy I’m laf

1 Like

I nope on out!

1 Like

I’d probably want to leave because it looks gross and I’d be afraid it would get me sick or get bugs on me.

Assuming I had some vested interest in the house, I would tell it I had “sketties” for it to get him to come down so I could capture it and remove it. Unless it just jumps straight down at me and I fail to/ don’t want to catch it, and it dies. Which would be fine, too.

1 Like

Spiders Georg???

1 Like

Uh, little fluffy dude, you got something on you.

2 Likes

Scream like a little girl and try hitting the spiders with something not important that I have on hand. The fluffy is in the firing zone so if it gets smacked then that’s its fault.

Good thing I wouldn’t explore an abandoned place without my knife. Wait, you thought I would try to attack? Nah, I would back away slowly while holding it. Once this thing’s out of my sight, I’m running. G’bye.

Make scardey poopies.

1 Like

You know I keep that thang on me

That thang:

4 Likes

Jack off with spiteful rage while maintaining eye contact with that stupid fucker

5 Likes

stener just sitting in the other room and heading a PING from John’s gun

Shriek like a banshee while bolting out of there. Spiders freak me out. :sweat_smile:

If it looks down then you have asserted dominance.

Ay! Don’t make me get the sorry-napalm!