White-Knighting (by fluffysomething)

Chocolate is a fluffy! A brown fluffy! Some fluffies say he looks like poopies, but they’re all dummies!

Chocolate has a mummah! Mummah hurts colorful fluffies all the time, even the baby ones, because they would ‘belittle her precious little chocolate fluffy’.

Chocolate’s special-lumps hurt.

Chocolate tells mummah he wants special-huggies, and she takes him to a little field!

“Okay, Chocolate! Choose a pretty mare”

“Ohtay, mummah! Hmm…”

Oh! He found one!

“Dummeh mawe gib speshuw-huggies NAO! Chocowate wan speshuw-huggies!”

Chocolate puffs his cheeks out, and makes all sorts of smarty noises.

“Nu! Fwuffy am meanie fwuffy! Gwape nu dummeh!”

That dummy mare won’t listen! Stupid!

“MUMMAH! MAWE NU WIKE CHOCOWATE! CAWW CHOCOWATE DUMMEH POOPIE FWUFFY!”

“Oh, is that so? Missy, Chocolate is brown, not a poopie fluffy. You’re going to give him babies.”

The mare pouts a bit, seeming surprised.

“Buh… Gwapw nu caww him poopie fwuffy! Him be meanie fwuffy, caww Gwape dummeh!”

“Well, maybe you are a dummy if you’re claiming that. My precious baby Chocolate would never call mares names!”

Yes! Chocolate gets special-huggies!

Mummah lifts the other fluffy’s rear up, and pushes Chocolate in and out.

“Nuuuu! Gwape nu wan! Pweese!”

And, after a bit, Chocolate has good-feels! Yay!

“Gwape be soon-mummah… Hoomin wet Gwape in housie?”

Oh, no! Mummah can’t have two fluffies! Chocolate is the bestest, only fluffy mummah needs!

“Nu! Ged sowwy-poopies!”

“Oh, Chocolate… Silly fluffy, you!”

Chocolate is the bestest, smarty-est, bestest fluffy ever!

Pretty fluffies are just dummies, and people think poopie fluffies are nicer!

[A/N: I wanted to make a story, since I haven’t seen a whole lot of brown fluffies be smarties/brats. Therefore, absolutely insufferable Chocolate :)]

11 Likes

Tbf seeing a poopy fluffy grow up enough to know what enfies are is a rarity in itself. the fact it wasnt stomped or enfed to death is a miracle :shrug: must of been bred in captivity.

4 Likes

Thank you. I have a brown smarty myself. They are indeed rare in most other stories. I don’t have the whole ‘poopie/alicorn’ hate in my stories. It’s good to see one in such a universe who doesn’t act like the Jesus Christ of fluffies.

4 Likes