Who's on First? by Karn/Princess Purrpaws

The reason Virgil was so short tempered with Airhart.
Cameos for the racers made by (if I forgot to at you my apologies)
@Larur
@Carniviousduck
@Julie
@SqueakyFriend
@Eded_ted
@PonePone
@grimbusiness
@Wandumfwuffy
@GooGooDa

And another guest appearance by @Virgil (who P3 could not stop giggling as she drew). And Coupe (the fluffy with the hotwheels car) is not a contestant but rather a funny joke P3 and I came up with (hence why he’s far behind the other racers and cannot win (but his micro friends are having a blast).

And on a less fun note, my primary laptop basically gave up the ghost, so I only have the gaming laptop available right now. So if I’m around less, that’s the reason. But much love to you all.

40 Likes

Tell P3 she got my accent perfect.

If there’s any way I can help you fix the laptop, let me know. I’d be glad to.

I adore the facepalm frame!

4 Likes

I love Miss Feline Fine and her weird cat bike’s cameo so much, it stands out so much against these other relatively realistic vehicles.

Go Coupe go! Nab that last-place medal!!

5 Likes

wonderful seeing everything side by side here. crazy how many little details you managed to cram in from everyone.

fun fact for the original image I made for the box biplane. If you look at the bar code on the side and take the lines that are two pixels wide as zeros and the lines that are one pixel wide as ones it’s binary for box.

4 Likes

You know what … Coupe won in my heart, he does has the bestest car.

4 Likes

Well boy dont he looked stupid

2 Likes

Omg! Soooo cute !!!

2 Likes

U.F.O is already screaming and has gore in his car, my guess is some poor contestant didn’t make it to the race lmao

3 Likes

Love the little faces to show emotion in the speech bubbles.

4 Likes

That “I’ll be damned” look is priceless :grin:

3 Likes

She adored drawing fox Virgil for sure lol
and I’ll message you later but the short version is we have a new router and my old ass laptop might be too old to detect it.

3 Likes

Yeah I heard P3 mutter that she was a monster and she showed me that the kept the gore lol

2 Likes

Thanks. P3 did the art obviously but that was my idea.

2 Likes

my little flame rider! ahhhhh i love it! Oh this was so cute and so funny, and seeing my baby made my day! thank you Karn and Princess!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

You are very much welcome Julie.

2 Likes

I really hope they win :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s okay. In his mind and the minds of his micro friends, they did win.

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call a micro machine!

1 Like

They already did.

OH MY GOODNESS IT’S AWESOME!!!

1 Like