Who's style do You like most?

I personally like carnivorous ducks style it really makes me want to inflict harm on fluffies. But we cant forget our lord and savior Mcgonagalls

5 Likes

Hmmm … Depends on my mood honestly.

5 Likes

To me, it’s apples and oranges. I like the overwhelming majority of frequent posters.

Though I will say I think Quickhorn is the most generic, “classic” look when it comes to fluffies.

9 Likes

Gr1m’s fluffies were the first I ever saw
Those and Quickhorn’s or Carpdime’s are top notch.

3 Likes

Waggytail, is one of my favorite classic fluffy artists.
Carpdime, is another artist whose artis deceptively simple but very expressive
Foxhoarder, manages to do a lot with a deceptively simple style

and lets not discount new artists like novaumbra and professorolive.
Honestly there is just so many good stuff its almost churlish to have to pick favorites.

4 Likes

Well, back in the day I really like Mwike, gingerfig, and Maximus’ styles. These days, I really love Turbine, Grim, and FallenAngel.

2 Likes

Agreed
There are some amazing newer artists as well

For domestic, Carpdime and Quickhorn are great.

For feral, I would say FallenAngel or Ryonsuuke(sp) are great.

That reminds me, I need to work on a new piece.

I have a few favorites on here to many to name their work is very pleasing to read and look at

Ryunosuke

Thanks. I can never get the letters right for his name.

I think Sexygoatgod’s style is near or at the top of my favourites

1 Like

@infraredturbine

1 Like

@Carpdime, @FallenAngel007, @Booperino, @Milky, @NekuChan and @littenstinymittens.

Their art is so damn good. Any new content from them is a blessing.

@SuperWeaner would make it in that list aswell if it wasn’t always abuse.

7 Likes

Personally I like all of them, some of them are just so patethic you wanna punch them right there, others are pretty damn cute and you have the uge to hug them, and then there’s the pure chaotic energy ones, I suppose it depends on your favorite box or what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Damn near forgot Nekuchan!

2 Likes

lol that ain’t a sin, no worries :v

1 Like

Booperino
Fluffsplosion
Poverty
Neku-Chan

way too many to count lol, thatwelc, foxhoarder, carpdime, fallenangel, sexygoatgod, professorolive, and im sure im forgeting more lol

2 Likes

I honestly like the fact that everyone has their own style. I don’t dislike any.

1 Like