Whoville Christmas Fluffies (Pro-fat-guy)

starryai-0-1021646110-1-0-photo

23 Likes

Heres a festive abuse that i just remembered and its from Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol in which Scrooge says “Every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart
So imagine a feral family begging to a human for christmas charity or they go door-to-door taking a page from ehat human carolers do and they sing snd dance in hopes of getting a warm bowl of food or getting adopted…but unfortunately encounter a scrooge whom poils some in a christmas pudding and stakes some others with stakes of holly and maybe even roast some chestnuts on an open fire.

8 Likes

This disclaimer will not stop me because i can’t read

9 Likes

no es navidad, sin el guiso de Fluffy de cada año de la abuela, lo lleva preparando desde diciembre, el año pasado.

1 Like

jajaja. Parece que dicha abuela tiene un lado oscuro que corta las piernas esponjosas como zanahorias.

1 Like

‘Are there no fluffy shelters?’ asked Scrooge.

‘Plenty of shelters,’ said the gentleman, laying down his IPad again.

‘And the Abusers?’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

‘They are. Still,’ returned the gentleman, ‘I wish I could say they were not.’

‘The Seasonal Fluff Market and the Biotoy Law are in full vigour, then?’ said Scrooge.

‘Both very busy, sir.’

‘Oh! I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘What a fucking relief.’

HE HAD BEEN TIM’S BLOOD-HORSE ALL THE WAY FROM CHURCH ( Illustration by Arthur Rackham )

4 Likes

This AI art is surprisingly good. I am happy.

Next evolution: AI brushes and effects.