Why? BOCTW! (OtherCoraline)

134 Likes

This pitiable creature popped into my mind. And now you all have to suffer with me.

29 Likes

I am happy to join the ride of Despair with you.

8 Likes

Ok. Non ironically,

That fluffy is adorable and I want it.

I fail to see it as a nightmare, even if it is being sold as some sort of living onahole.

18 Likes

This doesn’t seem too bad.

(Sees controversial tag)

Oh. OH NO!

16 Likes

I think you’re supposed to fuck it.

8 Likes

Why controversial?

6 Likes

18 Likes

:hmm:
/

3 Likes

I was just about to sincerely say, “Because of the implication that you’re supposed to fuck it”.

5 Likes

Ooooooh sheit!

That stump of a tail wagging is a master stroke

10 Likes

You won’t have to master stroke anymore if you buy her.

12 Likes

Agreed! It’s docked and shaved which I guess, is for easy access.

7 Likes

I don’t think I could be any clearer without…

(•_•)

Drawing you a picture

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

A W W Y E A H

12 Likes

You have a stroke there buddy? :thinking:

But I wonder how many hugboxers would be dissuaded simply by the fact that they would have to go into a super skeezy store and make a highly suspect purchase to save a pillowfluff. Like, is saving a fluff worth getting the (incorrect) reputation of a fluffy-lover by perverts?

5 Likes

Yes. Yes I am. *even if it is

And it’s not a matter of being altruistic. I just think it’s adorable. My interest is just as hedonistic, just G rated hedonism.

4 Likes

Sorry for being a moron. That part I got. What’s “some sort of living onahole”?

Nevermind, I thought onahole was a typo. I didn’t realize it was a real word. :nauseated_face:

And yeah, I’d consider being a living fleshlight a nightmare :skull_and_crossbones:

edit: even this depraved community that thinks shit-eating Litter-Pals as hilarious has condemned human-on-fluffy sex to the Controversial tag

edit edit: @I_might_be_weasel she is a cute fluffy, though. I’ll give you that. Even with the poor colors, I bet she’d find a loving owner if she wasn’t in a pervert sex toy shop

6 Likes

5 Likes

Damm, so tender that she sees her little tail moving… And they’re going to give him enfs… I have mixed feelings :hushed:

3 Likes

Imagining an adorable story where she finds a normal and loving owner, but hijinks ensue when he has company over and people think that he’s a perv. :heart:

6 Likes