Why everyone so mean on Reddit

Lmao 4chan is way better behaved than Reddit.

7 Likes

weā€™re superior (and less restricted)

8 Likes

Yeah, but 4chan also has the /b/ category (random images) and I have seen some majorly stomach-turning $#!t there. Also, you have some total freaks who post extremely graphic animal-cruelty vids on /swf/.
That (along with viruses and malware) is why I donā€™t go to 4chan either.

3 Likes

OĆ­! :dummeh:

3 Likes

unless u girl, then reddit is at least horny instead of weirdly violently angry at you (in my own experience anyway)

7 Likes

Any site is automatically better than Reddit if it doesnā€™t have a downvote button to push down all posts that donā€™t conform to the mass opinion

7 Likes

Weā€™re higher up the evolutionary ladder (or at least weā€™re supposed to be)

4 Likes

even twitter?

3 Likes

ever day i question that

3 Likes

I mean in theory yes but if you get caught by cancel culture thenā€¦ About on the same level

6 Likes

Yes, Twitter will attack someone for liking something.

8 Likes

:nerd_face::smile::sweat_smile::joy::laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

I mean nobody treated me any different once they found out Iā€™m a woman so likeā€¦take that chart. yes. yes good. now take this cool pencil here. draw a bigass cool ass humanoid but like with big big brain and the fattest, juiciest ass. thatā€™s us :smiley:

10 Likes

Profit from the cancel attempt, people with an actual brain will spot your work because all the noise the cancel mongrels will do about it

6 Likes

that a good idea

3 Likes

fattest, juiciest ass

WHIFFF!

(Narrowly dodges the Horny-Bat swing)
HEY!!! Now thatā€™s not fair, talkinā€™ like that!!! Youā€™re putting me at a disadvantage here!!

7 Likes

and titties too!

5 Likes

WHIFFF

HEY!!! I said knock it off!!

4 Likes

but itā€™s true titties are fun to draw

4 Likes

AND TIDDIES TOO

8 Likes