Why is freshmint crying? (Bad_Roomie)

I’m surprised fluffy costumes are something I haven’t seen before.

3 Likes

You are a fluffy, and I love you just the way you are

More wholesome and comforting words have never been said to a fluffy.

5 Likes

But a welcome one to be sure.

3 Likes

I really appreciate all the support <3
I’m really slow when it comes to coloring, it’s my weakest point, that’s why it took me at least 12 hours to complete all the vignettes

3 Likes

Love the cute ending that he learn his lesson.:blush: Thats a good fluffy.

Tantrum kids seen alot on toy shops🤦‍♂️ saw bawling on the floor wanting something sigh*

5 Likes

Oh don’t resist, just squeeze until he stops squirming…

4 Likes

It was fun, but now I want to draw the dirtiest abuse I can do :laughing:

4 Likes

Slow? It’s your quality and detail level. I color fairly fast but my work doesn’t hold a candle to yours.

2 Likes

Y’all abusers have been abusing yourselves with hugbox lately, eh?

3 Likes

That would be a great alternate ending :thinking:

1 Like

The sorry stick will be available until he learns to be have well :wink:

2 Likes

You… Gave it what it wants?

I’m gonna be sick…

1 Like

Thank you! It is really much more complicated to organize the drawings (besides I am not used to it) but I am satisfied with the result c:

2 Likes

Yes! We usually use the slightest mistake to blow fluffy up, but I won’t deny that hugbox and discipline have their charm :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yep. Discipline isn’t abuse. I think I saw some folks equating the two before but frankly? I’d say not training a fluffy is abuse via neglecting it’s real needs.

4 Likes

This.

Either they’re going to be a domestic pet and need to be treated like a human child, or a farm pet who needs to be treated like a rabbit or actual miniature ponies.

2 Likes

Demonic voice-okay-proceeds to strangle with piano wire watching the blood run down as the fear and tears fill its eyes and squeals and wiggles to escape chuckling as I watch

2 Likes

Holy shit you make them so hatefully cute and after showing the fluffy protagonist as a brat, suddenly twist our guts with a happy and endearing ending!!!

2 Likes

For the life of me, I could not believe he’d ever die for those sins. He’s merely Fweshmin… Ya, I’ll show myself out… :unamused:

1 Like

Soo, question: is this a Bizarro World Entry as well?

1 Like