Why is freshmint crying? (Bad_Roomie)

Hello everybody!
For this story I tried to think of a really absurd reason why a child would throw a tantrum.
I started with a single drawing, but trying to give it more context I ended up doing this mini story. Hope you liked it <3
Theme Week

306 Likes

SO CUTE! this is sure to win the contest :heart:

22 Likes

Oh, this is so cute. The story plays out pretty close to how I imagine a fluffy would react to both bad news and good news XD

19 Likes

That’s a lot of work that went into this, you can tell by ow good it looks :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I lov how it’s so cuite and fluffy it’s so torturable -hand twitches-no must resist wanting to strangle…must resist…temptation…-

8 Likes

Aw, poor Freshmint… At least he got to be a dinofluff at the end. And what a cute dinofluff he is!

12 Likes

If this didn’t take a wholesome turn at the end I was gonna suggest telling him he’d get the proper dinosaur experience…

…by having a big rock land on him.

14 Likes

A hugbox story by Bad Roomie? A welcome surprise.

11 Likes

Aww, it ended up being cute and I’m fine with it. Very good. :+1:

:grin:

8 Likes

That was too cute for words
Did not expect such wholesome-ness at the end

6 Likes

Love it.

The whole time i was reading this i thought of making a dinosaur-ish frankenfluffy.

4 Likes

That was justifiable mean of abuse but with a good ending I like that.

5 Likes

I love this comic idea.

2 Likes

I’d say he’s gonna be mad now he has discovered it is a dragon, and gonna demand a dragon costume xD
amazing comic

5 Likes

I love it. Your art style for fluffies is by far one of my favorites!

3 Likes

I love your style of fluffies. :hugs:

2 Likes

I always love your art but this was on a whole nother level. Giving yourself the space to tell a story like this is fantastic. Truly one of my favorites!

3 Likes

:coco: Nice

3 Likes

Great art, cute story. Love it

2 Likes

Well done, perfect balance. Adorable with a decent amount of discipline.

2 Likes