Why won't Freshmint stop crying? (Super Weaner)

My own continuity abuse of # Why is freshmint crying? (Bad_Roomie)

158 Likes

I feel like harming another person’s fluffy is still a crime, even if you don’t ascribe rights to fluffies.

62 Likes

I think most of us have had this daydream about doing something similar to a spoilt teen/child while out shopping.

33 Likes

it would be like grabing someones iphone and breaking it in front of them in this context tbh

33 Likes

They are so cute when they’re dead <3

This post was brought to you by
Plushie gang

7 Likes

You’re not silencing that ringtone fast enough, here let me help you… Whoops.

8 Likes

Did you ask for @Bad_Roomie’s permission to use the fluffy? Also, name in the title.

6 Likes

It is. Especially if the guy didn’t consent to the abuse, if that was me I actually would exploooode.

3 Likes

All of this is Head canon dependent

So an individual killed someone’s pet fluffy the outcome could be:

1. If it’s not a crime or anything, killing a “pet” fluffy would be rude and uncalled for like those idiots on social media who do stupid shit then say “it’s just a prank” when they get called out. You’ll ruin someone’s day and they’ll be upset that their “pet” is dead.

2. It could be considered property damage, and the matter would be be settled though small claims court. If found liable the judgement could factor in as age of the fluffy + Value of the fluffy (Also dependent Alicorns, foals & “pretty” colors are worth more in your HC.) To determine the payment of the dead fluffy to the owner.

3. If it’s a crime: infraction for killing a domestic fluffy then there might be an infraction or misdemeanor with jail time, a fine and/or community service added on to it, along with probation and mandated court ordered classes of all depending on the jurisdiction. However if fluffies in your HC have animal rights then the same animal cruelty laws, fines, and other punishments would apply.

10 Likes

Yes he said he has no problem with references and continuations of his works.

8 Likes

Ok, cool, just making sure.

1 Like

The abuse ending.

Crime or not, it’s certainly immoral.

1 Like

65 million years after extinction, the dinosaurs remains turned into oil and formed into a cheap plastic toy of their former selves to once again kill!

5 Likes

You fill a very important niche here and I appreciate that you dot your i’s and cross your t’s on getting permission.

“Breaking people’s fluffy and giving them an alicorn.”

YouTube’s favorite series.

4 Likes

ask permission to draw a fluffy what madness is this

2 Likes

I think a certain hooded masked mystery man will be paying that woman a visit…

1 Like

yeah, let me reach into your cart and gouge your childlike pet possession to death.

I dont know how you feel about fluffies, but, man, she reached into my cart and broke my shit… we throwin hands on isle 7

7 Likes

You kill my pet I’m beating your ass.

8 Likes