Why... is my fluffy crying? (Dragonixa)

I thought I wouldn’t make it… BUT YET I DID! Fuck yeah!
Theme Week
I half-assed most of it due to lack of time, but I still hope you’ll enjoy my creepy shit :heart:
Wub you guys!
Uh-njoy UwU

41 Likes

This was incredible :0 art and voice acting was amazing! And the story gave me chills!

3 Likes

I’m glad you managed to take some enjoyment out of this :heart: Thank you so much sweetie ^^

4 Likes

A good video, keep going like that

3 Likes

That was amazing, incredible voice acting.

3 Likes

Nice and dark, just how I like it!! Good job, great art, and wonderful voice acting.

3 Likes

Curiously is the fluffy already dead with its dead eye just starting at her in the end?

3 Likes

I sure will! ^w^

2 Likes

Thank you so much ;w; I gave it my best shot :heart:

3 Likes

I’m a bit self-conscious about the art part since I half-assed the majority to make it on time… I still tried, just not hard enough for my personal standards x.x
Still, I really appreciate that and thank you :heart:

4 Likes

I mean… I thought a severed head was a dead enough giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Don’t be
It was really good :heart:

3 Likes

;w;
You’re too sweet :heart:

3 Likes

plus the protag was cute tbh
despite the spiraling madness

3 Likes

Cause I heard it was somewhat breathin and the eyes still moving until the very end I realised its already dead :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You did absolutely fantastic. (And tbh I know the feeling, but what may look half-assed to you is amazing to others.)

3 Likes

Damn. That was dark! Excellent stuff.

3 Likes

To bw honest… I based her on my own insecurities ^^’ I just exaggerated them and made them the character… Funny how that works, huh?

3 Likes

Well I think she’s adorbs :heart:

3 Likes

Nah, it was just the protagonist going mad and hearing voices, at least that’s what I wanted to portray ^^’

4 Likes