Why my fluffy is crying (Guodzilla)

Theme Week

Poor Halfwit!

49 Likes

Halfwit’s first, last and only day in Fluffy Daycare.

It turns out there are more reasons to cry than joy, fear, shame, sadness or grief.
“Borderline-murderous rage stemming from helpless frustration” can be one.

14 Likes

Man I hope he rip and tear

7 Likes

Looks like two babbehs need time out in the litter box!

Poor Halfwit has has reached his limit. Maybe the whizzing kiddo on his left is trying to treat the fire?
Lol the look on his relieved little face@

5 Likes

Welllllllllllll…
No, I think the two of 'em are adding to it.

4 Likes

Is this Hellgremlin Daycare? I wouldn’t go back either :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Re. Litter box:
Mummah be like “Wai Mummah do dat? Mumma eatin’. Dummeh Haffwit take cawe of dat.”

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s that bad, but the caretaker can’t watch ALL the fluffies ALL the time. Princess is also a crafty little sow. She’s on her best “P’s and Q’s” when the caretaker is nearby, but that all goes out the window when they’re unsupervised.

6 Likes

When I volunteered at an animal rescue, we tried to keep them separated by age and gender. But these are imaginary horse-rats that have the a bad track record of behavioral issues. Like pooping on the legs of an older male who might whomp ya silly out of frustration!

5 Likes

whomp ya silly

Oh, I don’t think he’d just stop there!

2 Likes

I used to volunteer at a zoo years ago. Just worked with birds & small animals (volunteers weren’t permitted near the big cats) and i befriended a sun conure named Peanut. Once in a while I’d wear my duster-coat to work there, put Peanut on my shoulder and go limping around bellowing

“WHAR BE ME TREASURE, YE SCURVY LUBBERS!? I BE AFTER ME GOLD, BY THUNDER!!”

It was hilarious!

4 Likes

I mean look at those shitrats doing to him :grimacing::triumph: should have stomp em and smack that bitch mare

4 Likes

i wanna hug him poor guy

6 Likes

They should have at least a cctv added some shitrats are shit and should be monitored and can be reported to the owner

6 Likes

true i wonder why daycares don’t have or use them

5 Likes

That’s a great mental image :laughing:

3 Likes

that this is posted on fathers day makes far too much sense.

3 Likes

They’re not his foals, but good point.

3 Likes

Hey, Phil? I accidentally TBoned your 20k car, and- oh. I’m going to take my leave.

3 Likes

“Wha? Nu nice wady, nu gib sowwy hoofies to babbehs. Gween babbeh scawe Hawfwit su much dat weggies waunched out in feaw. An’ den Hawfwit was su scawdy dat he twy wun away but wan into Pwincess, das why her see-pwaces hab bigges’ pointy-owwies”

4 Likes