"Why My Fluffy Is Crying" Theme Week Contribution (Star-The-Alicorn)

Alternate titles: “Dumb shit Brian has run into with his fluffies”, or “These Four-Legged Dumbasses Have a Lot Of Feelings, Okay?!”.

Cherry

“HUU HUUUU, WAI?” Brian heard from the bathroom. He leapt up from the comfy faux leather sofa and sped to where the heartbroken cries were coming from. Horrifying images of fluffies drowned in the toilet or bathtub filled his head. He ran faster, and skidded to a halt when he almost passed the bathroom in his panic.

“What?! What’s going on, who’s hurt?!” Brian cried running into he tiled bathroom. He faltered, slipped, and fell right on his ass. His tailbone practically screamed in protest, and he hissed in pain. He gazed down at the sad alicorn before him. It was Cherry. The poor stallion was sobbing, and gazing up at him with tears pouring down his fuzzy face.

“Uh, buddy, what’s wrong? Who’s hurt?” Brian asked again. Cherry sniffled and pointed to the enclosed litterbox he was practically stalking.

“Huu huuu… Switchy nu wet Chewwy into wittewbox wif him. Am awone! Huu, huu huuuu!”

“Chewwy, gu ‘way! Nee’ make gud poopies, nu can do dat if nu am awone! Nee’ pwivacy!” Switchy whined from inside the litterbox, clearly embarrassed. “Yoo can be awone fow a widdwe whiwe!”

Brian groaned loudly, rolled his eyes and stomped out of the room, carrying the still-crying Cherry with him. 3rd damn time this week that Cherry had cried over that.

Switchy

Switchy didn’t cry often. When he cried, it was usually out of extreme fear, or he was getting the sorry stick, which was also a rare occurrence. So when Brian rounded the corner to the kitchen and saw Switchy stuffed in a corner sniffling, he was concerned.

“Swichy… Buddy, what’s wrong? Did you trip and skin your knee or something?” Brian knelt down, but didn’t touch him. He knew Switchy liked his space when he was crying.

“Huu, huuu… It am Switchy’s biwfday today an’ daddeh nu gif’ sketties!” Switchy whimpered. Brian facepalmed. His fluffies really were dumb like toddlers sometimes, though he loved them.

Switchy’s birthday wasn’t for 9 months. Silly stallion.

Dusk

“Bu’- Bu’ wan’!” Dusk whined. Brian shook his head, wagging his finger.

No, mister. It’s not nice, you can’t do that. Quit arguing with me, got it? You know better than to want to do that.”

Dusk practically fell to the floor, wailing and flailing his arms and legs. “NUUU, HUUHUUU!”

Brian’s head fell back, and he sighed loudly in exasperation. “You know what? Fuck it.” He thought, and he snapped a picture of the earthie that was throwing a tantrum. He uploaded it to one of his favorite non-abuse threads, “Why My Fluffy Is Crying”. He captioned it with Dusk’s predicament, and it read: “I wouldn’t let him punch Apple”.

Apple

Brian stared confusedly down at the green alicorn. Why had Apple started crying? He’d just offered him a fruit for a snack. Apple usually only cried when Dusk bullied him, which was becoming less of a problem thanks to the discipline the earthie’d finally been getting.

“Apple, are you okay? What happened?” Brian reached out to him, fruit in hand. Apple smacked it away, sobbing. Apple stared at him in betrayal.

“Wai yoo gif’ appwes to me? I dun’ wanna be cannibaw! Huu huu huuuuu!” Apple howled. Brian had to stifle a sudden laugh with a cough. He’d offered some apple slices to the stallion, and the poor thing had suddenly burst into tears. Apple thought he was an actual apple! How cute.

Brian chuckled, and scooped the fluffy up, explaining to him that he was only named after an apple. Brian swore it was unrelated when Apple’s next halloween costume was a half-eaten apple.

for Theme Week

22 Likes

Like when my cousin cryed over a chocoladebare being sweet. Love it.

5 Likes

Adorable

2 Likes

Oh I love this so much! Hahahah, dumb lil’ fluffs :smiley:

1 Like