Why Pillow Litter-pals?

A pair of pliers and a knife are something everyone has. They are, combined, a lot cheaper than an immobilization board or a bite guard. Most people aren’t going for quality. Not when it’s $10 vs $50 for what is effectively talking toilet paper.

I’m not advocating this. But some characters are lazy bastards that simply don’t want to deal with the fact that fluffies shit a LOT.

4 Likes

Because it’s pointlessly cruel, and pointless cruelty is our thing.

1 Like

Because if you pillow them you can freely save money on using cardboard without the fear of it breaking from the inside

4 Likes

It’s a dumb (but fun) concept that really only exist for suffering. So like all fluffy things like that it’s best to suspend your disbelief in some places

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna agree with the notion that litterpals are for cruelty first, utility second; if I didn’t want to clean up turds I’d invest in (or make) a fluffy-safe toilet lid and potty train it (speaking of which, look for me to use that when I get off my ass to write a hugbox story). Having something to clean up shit that itself shits really just defeats the whole purpose from a utility standpoint.

That being said, the pillowing is probably for cruelty and utility in equal measure; cruelty in the sense that it causes pain and anguish, and utility in that it can’t escape.

2 Likes

I personally despise the concept of litterpals, so they were outlawed pretty quickly in my headcanon. Used to be pillowed, though

Because fuck 'em lmao

Why produce accessories to deny them mobility, which costs money and resources, when you can tackle the problem at the root?

2 Likes

In my headcanon, litter-pals are illegal due to how unsanitary they are.

Their suffering sustains me and it’s just quality control ppl won’t buy a product if it hurts their pets plus it’s cheaper to just take their legs and teeth out of the equation yourself for MAXIMUM PROFIT!!!

2 Likes

"INTRODUCING Sman97’s premium literpals. Live 50 percent longer than the competition on average. 3 week lifespan guaranteed or your money back! "

Makes a cool noise when you do it

Gotta say litter pals wouldn’t even be much use, considering how incontinent fluffies are usually shown to be - they’d so rarely even make it to the litter pal that there’s no point.

Oh, but there’s more of a single point to it!
-“If you make bad poopies, daddeh is making you a litter pal!”
-“That is. Took your weggies and you didn’t stop your shit. Time to become a litterpal!”
As you can see, it has just as much a point as impalling your enemies on your front yard. Your enemies will see it and dwell in terror at the simple idea of suffering the same fate. Those who didn’t heed the warn will serve an example.

1 Like

Risk of infection is lesser if you sever it cauterize it and dress it
Leave it on and it can get festering sores and broken bones that will go septic
A bit excessive in the style of elective appendectomy to prevent appendacitis but still