Wickie-Cweanies Are Gross [The_Agony_Presence]

I have returned to murder more retarded miniature horses. While I get back into things, here’s a quick ditty about the wonderfully gross process of “Wickie-Cweanies”.

121 Likes

"For years, biologists have tried to work out why a mother Fluffy, a creature with a known disposition for disliking the taste of faeces, will rarely, if ever, complain about having to clean their offspring’s backsides.

The best explanation we can think of, is that in the mother’s eyes, their chirpie-babbehs are so cute, that they get distracted and literally forget their licking their child’s shitty butthole. In a way, it’s one of the few times that natural stupidity works in their favour."

42 Likes

Disgustingly adorable :disapprove: :coco:

6 Likes

Fluffy psychology truly is an enigma.

5 Likes

gross but adorable

3 Likes

It happens with dogs and cats too… they do it to keep a nest clean whilst the foals have yet to learn how to urinate and defecate in a manner such as using a litterbox or designated area for it… tho cats and dogs also do it to stimulate their offspring to defecate and urinate because they cant do it on their own…idk if Fluffies also do that tho.

12 Likes

The feral ones always seem covered in shit while the pet ones seem to do a better job with it. I’m guessing so their owners don’t beat their asses :shrug:

3 Likes

Fuck yeah welcome back. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

2 Likes

Love how ugly that chirpy is

1 Like

Where? I only see a cute one.

Granted, it’s a chirpy baby , so I’d still be laughing to watch it in pain.

3 Likes

I want to see the baby get it’s asshole superglued shut while it has severe indigestion.

3 Likes

Not so interesting fact: when they are puppies, american bully puppies cannot defecate/urinate on their own, so the mother licks that area.

1 Like

Cute AND gross. Yes. This is the Fluffy Pony I remember enjoying.

3 Likes

I just see what my dog daisy did for her puppies :man_shrugging:

I guess when they’re just on milk, the taste isn’t as disagreeable?

4 Likes

It´s great to see your work again :ok_hand:t4: . It´s gross, but his face when he poops it´s cute XD

1 Like

I think that’s the case with most critters. Then again, dogs will happily eat shit anyway so it’s hard to tell with them.

2 Likes

You have a gift for drawing some of the most adorable fluffies in some of the most horrifying situations. So glad you’re back and can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

With all the different critters that make up the fluffy genome, I wouldn’t be surprised.

3 Likes

Disgustingly sweet

1 Like