Widdle chirpin' babbeh (by wasp)

If you found this hewpwess widdle babbeh in the street, What would you do with it?

40 Likes

Look to see it there’s a mare nearby if not maybe take it to a shelter. If theres a babbeh enfer mare or stallion thinking this is their treat, torture them to your hearts content.

4 Likes

Good idea

2 Likes

I’m honestly loving these ‘what if’ pictures of what it’d be like if fluffies really were around in the real world. Finding dead / dying foals left in the most random of places, getting bothered by them when you’re trying to work outdoors, etc…

7 Likes

Favorite new trend tbh, I feel like we were at a stage of the community where everyone was trying to reinvent the wheel. We needed a bit of the good ol’ classic Fluffies again.

8 Likes

I’d put it in an empty disposable coffee cup, then I’d get a pack of gum to chew and as I chewed the gum I’d slowly seal him in the cup with the chewed up gum.

6 Likes

It will probably suffocate after just 2-3 pieces are put in to be honest

2 Likes

Nah I’m gonna build a lid out of them so it spans the mouth of the cup

3 Likes

Ohh I see, I thought you were gonna like drown it in gum

2 Likes

Do it a favor and just stomp it the poor thing was abandon for a reason it. Best put it out of its misery.

4 Likes

Wipe the tears and then let it soak on this (be sure to use a hazmat suit)

4 Likes

I would observe it to see how time little time and hunger consume it without the possibility of salvation and if he knew that I am there and try to plead help me would simply return a look of contempt ignoring him showing him that he would never receive love

3 Likes

It kinda looks like this guy’s hooves have been removed. If that’s the case, I’d put him out of his misery.

Otherwise, I’d treat him like a kitten. Hang out for a while to see if the mother returns. If she doesn’t, get him warm, pick up some KMR (FMR?) and a small heating pad, and set an alarm to go off every two hours so I can feed the little guy.

I may write horrifying things, but I’m pretty normal IRL.

2 Likes

stomp it to death

3 Likes

His hooves aren’t removed lol that’s just how I draw them. And that’s definitely a much better thing to do than I would do with it

3 Likes

End it. There’s too many of its kind already.

2 Likes

ugh gross. Vermin at the bus stop. You know they would just flock to those bus shelter things.

Edit: At least rats and mice have the decency to hide. These little shits are just out in the open. A colour wheel of trash on the sidewalk at all times.

Gotcha. :slight_smile: I’m an irl sucker for animals, so no edginess on that front. I saw a single crush video 20 years ago, and it still brings me to the edge of puking.

1 Like

I saw those type of videos when falling down some weird YouTube rabbit hole when I was younger, it’s absolutely gross

1 Like

Knew this was the UK from one glance. High probability of being outside a CeX on a dying high street, so I’d leave it for seagull food. Gotta keep the scavengers fed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes