Wiitew Wion Fwuff 5. by Motowhed

Leonidas the de-winged alicorn fluffy pony recieved shots at his doctors visit. During the car ride home he was a very grumpy colt. Something I had failed to mention during the last story was that his mane and tail were finally coming in! The mane was a gorgeous coarse glossy black, and due to his youth the fuft on his head stuck up as if geled in place. The rest trailed back along his neck still sparse, but you thought it looked like a baby version of the horsehair crown of Leonidas’ helmet in 300. His horn was still a mere point on his head, but was darkening and you figured it might turn grey. His little tail swished under him in agitation, the same glossy black as his main, but longer though a bit stringy at this point. Such a handsome little colt your Leo. You were overjoyed, not that you would have loved him less with a different color scheme, but the color and natural style were a dead ringer for the 300 costume. A big win. Better than you had ever hoped.

You had tried talking to him on the car ride from the vet, but he chose that moment to express the laconism espoused by the culture of his namesake. Sitting with his little hooves crossed, cheeks puffed, little belly sticking out, and tail flicking he glared out the window at the cruel world in which he had suffered such indignity of a full battery of vaccines and a blood draw…right in the ass.

“You okay there bud?”

“Poopie pwase huwts”

“Yah? How’s your booty feeling?”

“Poopie pwase huwts.”

“You feeling sick though? Dizzy? Anything wrong?”

“Poopie pwase huwts”

“You hungry?”

“Poopie…pwase…huwts”

“You wanna gym juice?”

“Poo…yush, Weonidas woo’ wike a fwuffy joosh, pwease.”

“Thats my boy”

…poopie pwase stiww huwts…

Thankfully the gym you belonged to was fully fluffy friendly and had a daycare area. As you both walked across the parking lot Leo seemed to take extra care stretching his back legs and shaking himself loose, the storm cloud of his grumpiness fading quickly. His personal favorite treat (aside from spaghetti of course) was a blend of pressed juice from the gym snack bar. A mix of every fruit they had and then blended with ice, the drink was not popular among humans, but Leo held it in the same esteem that connoisseurs held aged scotch or comet year wines.

The girl working the counter, a fit blonde with the name tag Karyn, recognized the tow of you and came prancing around the counter. “Hi guys! Hel-loooo Leonidas! How was your day cutie-pie?”

“Hewwo, mish Kawyn, Weo go to da doc-duh to-day. He say Weo good hewfy big fwuffy…den he gib wittew pinchy owies in poopie pwase.” He gave Karyn a knowing look, head tilted and nose scrunched.

“Oh you poor thing, you got shots huh? Well I know what will fix it!”

She gave you a quick elevator stare and you were glad you had worn your fitted t-shirt today. Stepping back behind the counter she grabbed an armful of fruits and a scoop of ice and put it into the blender.

“Ready Leo? Time for the Juicy Dance!”

Leo brightened from his fading annoyance and sat, chest high, posture perfect, looking a rather distinguished gentleman on the floor. “Weddeh mish Kawyn!” He called.

“And…go!”

Karyn started the bender and shook it rhythmically singing to Leo:

""Add an apple, one two three

Next comes grape and straw-ber-ry

pomegranate, pineapple, pear, one each

some coconut milk, if you’re big enough to reach

a little cherry, orange, and peach"

Leo stood on his little back legs, kicking them and swinging his arms back and forth, completely oblivious to the loud whine of the blender, or apparently to the tempo of Karyn singing over it as he engaged in what could only be described as a “full by dry heave set to music”…that apparently no one else could hear.

"bit of ice and a shake for each

buzz buzz buzz, almost through

a fruity treat for me and you

now add a bowl, just right for a floof

a peppy steppy tasty boost

that I am proud to introduce

And now it’s time fooooooOOORRR…"

Leo squeaked along with Karyn"FWUFFEEEHHH JOOOOSSSHHH"…fuggit you joined in too. Why not?

Karyn triumphantly set a small bowl filled with a soupy mix of fruit in front of Leo and he dove in, butt wiggling, and his short jet black tuft of tail flitting back and forth. She stood next to you, arms crossed for a moment and bumped you with a hip. “Cutest little guy you got there, purebred?”

“Nah…found him in an alley. Bad scene. Only survivor.”

“Wow he’s a feral? You would never tell. He’s so well mannered.”

You filled her in on the last two weeks, your daily regimen of exercise, talking with him and added that you spent time on things that made him a good fluffy, such as manners, caring for others, and self-control.

Karyn was impressed. “Well anyone can get a fluffy. Most people treat them like talking dogs. Kibble shade and then leaving them. But you seem like you’re putting all your passion into him.”

With a shrug you scratch the back of your head, “Well…I was lonely before him. Didn’t realize how miserable I actually was until he came along. He loves me and I love him. I guess I could ease up on the discipline a bit, but he seems to enjoy it.”

Karyn grinned, "Good answer.

"He loves this place, and man he goes bananas tor that juice and the song. Really loves it.

Karyn chuffed “Its the best part of my day when you bring him in. You know i how hard i had to work to find something to rhyme with juice fhat fit the context?”

Both of you chuckle and she leaned in biting her lower lip “…listen, if you happen to find any ah, “passion” to spare, give me a ring, I’d love to know more about you guys.” She slipped a little folded receipt paper from her pocket and pressed it into your palm with a wink. Then she rushed back behind the counter to hide her blushing.

Look at you suave gamer boi. She doesn’t know your a dirty t-shirt boi, does she? That you make your money by running on a pad in your room and waving your hands to get imaginary points!?!? And your little fluffy roomate with his stinky tshirt and his littlerbox and his action movies! What are you gonna do, take her home and show her your yo-yo geekboi? Just imagine! Do me yo-yo master do me! I want you to do me because you’re the yo-yo guy! Dirty t-shirt yo-yo master!

“You done?”

Dirty boi with his hand waving and his stinky cuddle laundry! Dirty boooiiii!

“Get it out of your system”

Dirty t-shirt gamer yo-yo master fluffy hugbox fuckfuckboooiiii!

“…”

Now I’m done.

“Kay”

Leo looked up and waved his little hoof at Karyn as she flitted by “Fank oo’ mish Kawwyn fo da nummie fwuffy joosh!” His little voice called. You spied a hoodie in the pro shop not ten feet away and went to look at it turning your back.

You should have known what happens when you turn your back on fluffy Ponies, especially in stories where there’s too much hugbox, the author is a talentless hack, and the narrator has gone off his rocker and just did a line of bambam off his nonexistent desk! MWHAHAHAHAAAA!!

FLUFFY PONY DROWNS! FLUFFY PONY DROWNS! ALL FALL DOWN IN THE FIRES AND THE WATERS!

“…Mistuh nawwatah, sum timesh you am a summabetch”

And you’re just a horn and some hooves away from being talking cotton candy you little- hey! Hey!

sounds of a struggle, crashes and bangs, a sickening thump, murmuring, and then the soothing voice of Morgan Freeman

So just sub in for this week until recasting, right? Sure i can do that. Just bring some tea. Heh…Now where did we leave off…as yes…there is now the unmistakable tapping sound of a large waddling earthie fluffy. This particular fluffy was named Ronnie, and was the most massive fluffy anyone had ever seen. A beautiful, trimmed caramel/coffee coat with a short red tail, his mane shaved down to stubble, he stood a full head taller than the average fluffy and at first appeared to be a massive fat ass. Until upon closer inspection it would be revealed that he was all brawn. Huge chest, legs the size of the business end of a baseball bat, back where his traps were visible rotating back and forth as he walked.

Ronnie walked over to Leonida and sniffed the bowl he was slurping away at. “Dat smeww yummies.” Ronnie’s voice was not a deep rumble, but sounded like a normal fluffy cartoon character squeak, if a bit high pitched.

You turned back just in time to see his arrival, but before you could step in, Leo responded. “Hewwo big fwuffy. Dis am Weo favowite dwinkie, fwuffy joosh!” Looking down at the rather large bowl he nudged it towards Ronnie with a mini-marshmallow hoof. “Big fwuffie fiwsty? Wanna shawe wiff Weo?”

Ronnie looked down, pulling a meanie face for a second “Wittew fwuffy nu am scawedies of Wonnie? Wonnie am BIG.”

Leo looked genuinely confused for a second, “Why Leo be scared of Wonnie? Is Wonnie meanie fwuffy?”

Ronnie looked shocked a moment and then laughed, “Nu, hahaha…nu wittew fwuffy, Wonnie nu am meanie fwuffy. Just big. Wonnie bawdeebiwdah fwuffy, wike daddeh. Wonnie gots da gainsh…but Wonnie no gots fwends. Evewyfwuffy wun way fwom Wonnie an say Wonnie am meanie huwty fwuffy.”

Leo reached up and patted Ronnie’s leg, “Weo be Wonnie fwend, Weo an Wonnie shawe fwuffy joosh” the two fluffies hugged and then dove in to the bowl, slurping happily.

(Remember kids, this week’s narrator Morgan Freeman says “Don’t judge anyone by what they looks like. Only judge them if they’re a massive dick. Judge them harshly and then beat them.”)

While you stood there marveling at the two there was a heavy tap at your shoulder. You spun to see the honest-to-god biggest motherfucker you had ever laid eyes on looming over you. I’m not kidding either, this guy was built like a brick shithouse had angry sex with a Silverback Gorilla.

“That your fluffy?” Holy moley, he even possessed a floor rumbling basso profundo of a voice.

You slowly backed away, the words “I don’t want any trouble” stacking themselves up behind your lips.

The Titan of a man suddenly brightened, sticking out a side of beef at you in the shape of a hand.

“Its so good to see a fluffy being friendly with my Ronnie! He gets so lonely cause those other little fuzzballs run away from him or bully him for his size! How’d you get your little fluff to do that?” You shook hands with the man. More like he engulfed your hand and shook you like a ragdoll.

The pair of you chatted for a bit about fluffies and gym life before he jerked his thumb over his shoulder, “Hey I’m gonna get my swole on. Wanna roll?”

“Sure. What about Leo and Ronnie?”

The man leaned his head above yours “Ronnie! Yo, Ronnie man!” Ronnie lifted his head from the bowl and turned his bulk around to face his owner.

“Hey daddeh, time fo’ gainzies?” “Well little man, I wanted to ask if you wanna go to FluffClub with your new friend?”

Leo looked at the huge Man, you, and Ronnie. “Daddeh Wonnie go to da’ FwuffCwub wiff Weo?” You nodded. Ronnie seemed deep in thought. “Weww…if Wonnie go FwuffCwub Wonnie no make gainzies!”

The huge man chuckled “Ronnie, it’s okay to take a rest day, as long as you make sure to play.”

Ronnie brightened “Otay daddeh! Wonnie go FwuffCwub wiff Weo and pway nice!”

With that settled, the four of you walked over to the Fluffy daycare offered as part of they gym services to get the duo checked in.

A warning regarding the next chapter:

Unfortunately next week we won’t be able to afford Morgan Freeman to return. He just happened to be walking by and we offered him some really good tea to finish this episode for us and he agreed cause he’s awesome. Also if you’re here solely for the hugbox the next episode might not be quite to your taste, but its going to shift back towards the tone I originally wanted for the series. Just wanted to throw that up before we got started.

11 Likes

I really, really dig your narrative style. :grin:

2 Likes

Perhaps Morgan Freeman will return out of a secret love for this fluffy’s developing story.

James Earl Jones could also use the work, if Mr. Freeman isn’t available.

1 Like