Wike wat sissy have (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 25821)

76 Likes

Not gonna lie, feel a little sad for this guy.

This post left vacant as it is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

7 Likes

Oof, that’s rough. It’s bad enough when other Fluffies are intolerant but to be passed over by humans is just unfair.

Hell the woman who bought her sister should’ve taken her too, keeps a constant playmate at home so neither of them get bored and go off wandering for foals.

5 Likes

Awww,poor little fluffy doesn’t understand why his sister was chosen but he never was. I enjoy sadbox like this,where the fluffies themselves don’t understand why things are the way they are. The fluffy doesn’t seem very upset because his sister has “pretty colors” while he has “bad colors”,so he doesn’t make the connection that it’s simply his colors that make him undesirable.

8 Likes

some fluffies just get the short end of the stick, sadly

2 Likes

Well.

At least he’s where the food is.

1 Like

Satisfying :relieved:

I mean considering the jaundice setting in in the last image he won’t have to deal with it for much longer.

Kinda sad, but he’s in a place many people and other fluffies would rather see him in.

I continue to promote the head cannon that humans who aren’t malicious in fluffy stuff are generally just as stupid as the fluffies :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, how dare they not have my tastes!

2 Likes