Wind (By Labcoat)

137 Likes

twist-m-night-shamalan

20 Likes

I thought for sure it was gonna tip the board and fall into that box

hope that bird has a strong stomach

14 Likes

I wasn’t paying attention at first and thought he climbed up on a seesaw. I was expecting the last few panels, immediately following his happy sing-song dance, to be of him bringing the seesaw down on his mother, killing her.

The mother’s expression in the last panel is really good, though.

8 Likes

Loudmouth babbeh

2 Likes

Lol, LMAO even

8 Likes

It’s a shame that we won’t see how they devour him but we know that his fate is sealed.

2 Likes

Poor little thing

Good little chicks eatin’ well tonight

1 Like

Even if the bird doesn’t get him, drinking rancid old milk sounds like a pretty savvy way for a foal to punch it’s ticket

8 Likes

Nicely done! I liked the progression and how you were all “show don’t tell.”

3 Likes

L-lewd

I swear to you, there was a time when I stopped checking this site because it was nothing but poopie baby and bestest baby and “justified” abuse content over and over.

But sometimes you come on and get interesting and well-done storytelling like this about created semi-intelligent life struggling in a world of nature and refuse and indifference.

7 Likes

Lets hope that milk wasn’t spoiled, woudnt want to hurt the birdys digestion now would we.

Pretty selfish of the foal to allow itself to be garnished with potentially off milkies like that. do they think of nothing but themselves :gotsketties:

1 Like

Always glad to see a Happy Foal Adventure turn dark.

2 Likes

Like the wind, you came running

I love a happy ending.