Windows are the gateway to nummies (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone! Here’s some more of those bumble fluffs learning some life lessons with some talky babbehs. Mostly that you really should have closed the window!
I hope you enjoy :grinning:

31 Likes

I mean, I guess they are also going to learn that bug spray or fly swatters hurt.

All fluffies dead, whether flying or not.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

4 Likes

Is there a Cell Fluff?

2 Likes

I actually remember a comic where a smarty mitochondria invaded the cell but just became accepted by / domesticated by the cell. xD

1 Like

I’m talking about DBZ Cell. Do you not know DBZ?

2 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

They didn’t have a mesh screen?? Or did it eat through it

2 Likes

You know honestly I would keep these rather than your standard fluffy, sure you gotta feed the fluffies and foals and listen to their screams, but hey it’s kinda like how people keep carnivorous pets and their methods of feeding them

1 Like

Insect fluffies with a taste for normal fluffy flesh?

1 Like

So, I decided to share some cannon info for the
the bumble fluff species.
So, the males are nearly 1/6th the size of the females. Females are almost always pregnant, but can choose to pause a pregnancy indefinitely if they can’t find either enough food or, if they can’t find any hosts to “impregnate.”

While males only live for about 7 to 9 years, Females can live upwards of 10 - 15 years. Females tend to live as far from other females as possible, only grouping up with other females and their harem when food becomes scarce in order to take down larger prey. Males on the other hand will group up in swarms of hundreds for protection as juveniles, only splitting up when the urge to mate becomes overwhelming. After the males reach maturity, they will search out a single female, forming a harem around her to continually impregnate her. Harem typically number around 5 to 15 males for every female. The harem helps build a nest for the female, helps her find food, and helps keep her clean, healthy, and safe. As helpful as they are to the female, they fight each other brutally for the privilege of mating.

1 Like