Wingie Babbeh (by Labcoat)

Just a mother and her babies. Nice and simple.

109 Likes

Poor gal was born with a pair of vestigial breasts on her back that caused her excruciating pain, a local vet did the surgery pro-bono and removed them for her. Now she’s able to lay down comfortably and even raise a family :slight_smile:

21 Likes

~finger begins hoIding the X button~

2 Likes

the guard noticing how the pegasus call himself bestest “well is scissor time i guess”

7 Likes

Now did dad cut off your wings to be a bastard, or to stop you from hurting yourself by “flying” away? Because if it’s the latter then all you need to do is tell your kid he can’t fly.

Although ironically, telling him he can’t fly is more likely to make him want to try flying than anything else. Either way you can’t win

10 Likes

Their fluffy logic always working against them

2 Likes

huh? a fluffy managing to find meaning and a little happiness in a cruel, cruel world?

A BEATING

5 Likes

Think owner would notice the wings, regardless.
Would assume Mummah got de-winged because her pegasister mother had her as a bestes.
Obviously, such outright nepotism justifies a horrid death, or even fate worse than death if one is that devoted an Abuser, sorry, Justicehugboxer. Indeed, is allowing the bestes gene to continue infecting the race not the true Abuse ?( Said no Abuser I have have ever read about )

But in the end, only @Labcoat knows the true Truth.

2 Likes

I mean…even they have wings or not, they still useless. Just saying.

1 Like

& would still try to fly :dove:

1 Like

Well…she SEEMS like a good mummuh

Hugs the mummah and all her babehs

Nu pwettie babbeh is gonna get a shock once hes old enough to integrate with other fluffys

NO LOVE FOR YOU POOPIE BOI, SHES JUST DELAYING THE INEVITABLE :gotsketties:

1 Like

Press X to doubt