Winter Built (Stalker)

first testing post

82 Likes

Nice, the sad expression of the mare on a cold season hope she and her foals survive.

12 Likes

>registers for the site
>immediately posts some of the best-looking fluffy art I’ve seen this year

Holy fucking kino.
We will watch your career with great interest.

16 Likes

Dope

7 Likes

you debuted with a great one :saluting_face:, congratz

7 Likes

Absolutely! This quality is inspirational and aspirational, truly looking forward to seeing more of your work ~
Thanks for sharing, and welcome :coco:

6 Likes

Love your style! You came out of the gate strong!

6 Likes

I used to be pretty into it when i was younger, though i never did use this site now that the interest is back i finally decided to sign up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good stuff, man.
Yeah, community’s been through a lot in the past few years. From the death of the old website to trying to rebuild the new one, kinda been all over the place. But we’re glad you’re here.

5 Likes

No long legs

No redditheimer snowflake OC

No clearly an MLP character

No anthro

Just a normal fluffy in a good art style

Its even sadbox

Its been a while since I’ve blessed by such good content. A goat in the making, hope to see you for many future great posts.

8 Likes

Damn dude this is real good. You could really see the sadness in that fluffy eyes.

7 Likes

Dumb mare is letting her foals lay in the snow instead of on her neck where her mane and back fluff will keep them insulated.

Hope she likes foalsicles

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

ok downer

My god, the weariness, the (excuse me) humanity in her eyes… Reminds me of the Dorothy Lange photo of the dust bowl mother… THe way you realized the fur also has a great solidity. It’s not simply a sadness but a determination, that she is destined to struggle unto death, compelled by more powerful forces than self- preservation. Please do more. I want to see a mother’s joy and heartbreak and regret and fury and contentment.

9 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

This is phenomenal, dude. The hopelessness is palpable!

5 Likes

From your comfortable home you can see how your old fluffy is suffering from the cold, it won’t survive the night, you go back to your room and tuck your new fluffy in, your friends were right, never trust the judgement of these horse-pigs, it’s better to get them already sterilized.

3 Likes

Кино?

2 Likes

Да

2 Likes