Winter mistake.(by hackerkyle

Hey everyone. Struggled to write but thanks to some lovely work on this site I got inspired and wrote this for you all. Enjoy.

“SCREEEEEEEEE!!!”

Was yelled in excitement, waking the sleeping young man on the couch. He shoots up in shock from the cry as he looks around for the origin of the noise. He spots it and his face changes from shock to anger and annoyance.

He sees that it was Maple who yelled out. Maple was his “pet” fluffy his grandmother got him for his birthday a few months back. He could hardly refuse a gift from his beloved grandma so reluctantly he cares for the brown fur and red mane stallion.

The owner gets to his feet as he sees Maple standing on the tip of his back hooves to look out the window, the fluffies tail wagging very fast.

“Why the hell did you yell like that?” The owner sighed.

“Daddeh daddeh! Snow snow!” The fluffy cheered.

The owner looked out the window and saw that the ground was blanketed in a new layer of snow.

“Oh. Cool.” The owner said and closed the curtains.

“Huuu! Fiwst ebah snow Mapwe see daddeh!” The fluffy sniffled.

“Okay and? It’ll snow again, it’s winter idiot.”

“Buh wha if nebah snow again daddeh?!” Maple pouted genuinely frightened at the idea.

The owner sighs and rolls his eyes. He thinks and figures if he let’s the little shit outside then it could get Maple out of his hair for a bit and maybe tire himself out by playing outside. So he nods.

“Fine, you can play outside in the backyard.”

“Fank 'ou daddeh fank 'ou!!” Maple gasp and hugged his daddy’s leg.

The owner lightly kicked off Maple and walked to the closet. Maple followed him as the owner took out of the closet a hand knitted sweater and little fluffy hat his grandma made for Maple and put them onto the fluffy.

Maple awkwardly waddles to the backdoor as the sweater makes it hard for him to walk. His daddy opens the back door as the cold wind blows in, making both of them shiver.

“Huuuhuuu cowd bad fo’ fwuffy.” Maple said and tried to back away from the door.

“Oh no you don’t. You wanted to go okay outside, you’re playing outside.”

The young man used his foot to shove Maple out the door. Maple yelped in shock from the shove as a bit of pee escaped his bladder. He flew out the door and cleared the steps down to the ground and landed face first into a pile of snow.

“Huuuhuuu! Cowd cowd!!” Maple cries as his back legs wiggle.

After a moment of struggling the fluffy managed to right himself as he looked back at the door just in time to see the door close.

“You’re not coming back in till you start playing, especially now that you peed on the floor!” The owner yelled out angrily.

Maple sniffled as he stood in the snow for a moment. He wanted to go back into the warmth of the house badly. But then he saw snowflakes gently fall on his nose and around him.

“Hehe pwetty snow pwetty!” Maple smiled, completely forgetting his discomfort.

The owner looked out the window and saw Maple running around having fun and smirked he could finally have some time to himself and went to his computer.

Maple ran around happily kicking up snow with his hooves or nose to watch it all fall back down to the ground. He even found a ball buried in the snow and played with that. Happy as can be he then noticed the metal fence boxing in the backyard was slightly sparkling now due to the thin layer of ice on it.

“Oooooh su pwetty.” Maple said as he approached the fence.

He stared at it with wide eyes completely captivated by the ice. His tail wags as he can’t help but think if he eats the pretty fence he’ll be pretty too. His brown fur made him his mummah poopy babbeh and he wanted to be just as pretty as all the other fluffies. Then he could find a pretty mare and have pretty babbehs and be a good daddeh.

His inner programming told him to achieve this as he licked the metal pole of the fence to gain it’s pretty sparkle… But immediately, he felt something was wrong as his tongue was stuck in place where he licked.

“Huh whaaaa?” Maple tried to speak.

He tried to pull his tongue back in his mouth but it didn’t move. His little heart started to race as fear built up inside him. In a panic he tried to just pull back his head but the instant pain he felt of his tongue threatening to rip made him stop!

“Huuu wet gu dummeh!!” Maple begged as tears started to form in his eyes.

Maple wiggles helplessly facing the pole as he tries to call out for help from his daddy. But unfortunately for him his owner sits with a pair of headphones on as he plays games on his PC.

“Huuu he-wp 'abe fwuffy! Huuhuu!” Maple cries out

“Fwuffy nee’ hewp?” A new voice calls out.

Maple looks around for the voice’s owner and sees a feral fluffy come into view from the other side of the fence. He is a big white stallion with purple mane. All over his body are scars from his hard life as a stray.

“Dummeh nu nummies powe in cowd times.” The feral says as if it’s common knowledge.

“Huuu pwease hewp nyu fwend!” Maple begs.

The feral snorts hot hair in Maples face as he looks around. Not seeing any humans around he grins as stands up against the fence and expertly uses his hooves to pull himself over. Maple’s tail wags more as he expects to be soon free. But then he feels the cold sensation of the feral nose around his poopy place.

“Am nu mawe… buh fwuffy nu cawe… gib gud feews aww deh same.” The feral snorts.

“Wha? Nyu fwend wha doin’?” Maple questions as he feels the bigger male mount him.

“Nu! Am nu - REEEEEEEE!!!” Maple screams.

Maple feels his poopy place stretched wide open as the feral Stallion’s member invades him. Maple wiggles hard before the stallion forces his full weight to pin down his unwilling partner. Not that Maple could run due to his tongue.

“Enf enf enf! Gud feews gud feews!” The feral huffed in joy.

Maple began to cry as he was violated. Feeling hot pain in his poopy place and his tongue that threatened to tear off from the pole. What felt like hours to him was only minutes as the stallion whinny out in bliss as he finishes his deed and snorts. He gets off Maple as a mix of red, brown, and white leak from Maple’s backend. His tail curled up in a vain attempt to protect his broken hole. Under him the snow was stained yellow and brown from the steaming pile of crap. The pitiful defense a fluffy could put up when in danger was the void their bowels and bladder which very rarely ever actually saved them.

“Huuuhuuu munstah…” Maple sniffled.

“Bye bye dummeh poopy fwuffy.” The feral said as he again hops over the fence.

Maple did his best to try and cover his face with his front hooves and closing his tearful eyes. Not wanting to be seen by the monster fluffy as he hears the crunch of the snow under his hooves as he walks away.

Maple sat in the snow shivering, still too scared to look to see if the stallion was gone. He had been there for a while as he still remained trapped to the spot by his stuck tongue. His fears of the monster’s return seem to be confirmed as he feels hot breath on his face again.

“SCREEEE! Nu 'ad enfies nu mowe nu mowe!” He yelled as best he could.

He looked towards what was breathing on him. And what he saw wasn’t the fluffy monster. What sniffed at him was a fox whose fur was in the middle of shifting from orange to white.

Maple looked curiously at his new visitor as it sniffed at him more and licked his face which was crusted over with his frozen tears.

“N-Nyu fwend?” Maple asks.

The fox stares tensely at Maple. It’s eyes are cold and full of only one instinct, hunger. It then bite down hard on Maple’s leg and begins to thrash around to tear it off!

“SCREEEE HUUHUU WAAAA!!!” Maple yelled in agony!

The fox snaps and bites at its prey as it takes off one of Maple’s back legs. Maple attempts to hit the beast away with his front hooves which only causes the fox to snap at one and start to rip off that limb.

“WAAAAAA AHHHHHHHH!!!” Maple wails.

The foxes white face is stained red as it quickly eats the front leg it tore away. It then bites at Maple’s face. The winter hat he wore saves him for just a moment as the fox snaps it away but spits it aside. The fox then goes back in and it’s fangs stab into the poor fluffies eye as the mouth raked across Maple’s face and takes away one of his ears and a chunk of skin with it.

“Hey!!” A human voice yelled as the fox bolted off in fear.

Maple’s owner finally heard his pet’s cries as he rushed to where Maple laid. The snow around his was stained red with more blood and body fluids as the owner covered his nose due to the smell. He frowns as he sees the state of his fluffy.

Maple wiggled around weakly as his two remaining legs kicked. His remaining eye poured an endless stream of tears. The owner could only wonder what the hell happened in the hour he left Maple alone as he went to pick him up but saw his tongue stuck to the fence. By some cruel fate in the attack his tongue remained firmly attached to the frozen metal with only a slight tear in it from the violent attack.

“Shit got to get some warm water.” The owner says and tries to leave.

“NUUU NU WEABE NU WEABE NU WEABE!!!” Maple sobs too afraid to be left alone again.

“I need something hot to get you out idiot! Fuck!!” The owner says and thinks.

He gets an idea as he lowers his pants and lets his hot stream of piss go as he aims for the fence. The heat of it quickly and easily frees Maple’s tongue as he pulls it back into his mouth.

“Huuu pee pee nu taste pwetty.”

“Well you should’ve just let me go get some water!” The owner yells as he picks up his fluffy.

Two days later Maple’s owner returns home from the vet with Maple wrapped up in a blanket. He sets Maple down on the couch as he turns on the TV to the fluffy channel. Maple stares at the colorful display of dancing fluffy babies. Half his face was covered in bandages as his eye, ears and part of his scalp were lost. His two stumps of legs were also bandaged up as they were stitched closed. And around his ass was now a diaper.

"Okay you stay here and watch TV. I gotta make a call. " Maple’s owner said and stepped away.

Maple looked at the TV being so numb from painkillers he was in a near catatonic state. But his mind was still active as his body was free of most sensations. He heard his daddy begin to talk over the phone.

“Hey grandma, yeah just got back from the vet.” He said.

“Yeah, the vet says he should be fine for the most part but whatever happened to his ass might be permanent damage and he’ll have to wear a diaper from now on.”

He paused for a moment as he listened to the phone. His face turns to a scowl as he curses under his breath.

“Oh that’s great grandma, a friend is JUST what Maple needs…. Yeah I’ll go pick him up soon…. Yeah love you too.” His owner hangs up.

“Fucks sake. Bad enough I have one of them now I got two?!” He yells.

He goes back towards Maple and sits beside him.

“So I guess grandma got you a friend Maple. A big white and purple stallion she got off the streets.”

Maple’s mind thinks… no it couldn’t be. Dread started to fill his body as his tail is the only thing to respond to his want to cry out in fear. His tail sways slightly looking almost like a wag. The owner sees this and guesses Maple must be happy by this.

“Well he’s got a few cuts and scars too so you both have that in common… I’ll be picking him up tomorrow so you won’t be alone soon.”

Maple silently sheds tears out of his one eye as his owner wipes it seeing it as tears of joy. He hates fluffies and now he has TWO of them. He couldn’t help but feel he drew the shortest straw in life and no one could have it worse than him.

24 Likes

Well when the poor bastard comes home one day and finds the white one buggering the other he’ll kill em both and learn to lie to his grandma

2 Likes

Hmmm if I do ever write a sequel I won’t make it that simple. Pointless to have it end that quick when I can make it as painful as possible.

2 Likes

I’d hope for a good ending for Maple, but his owner clearly doesn’t give a shit so…

Still, maybe the diaper will save him, depending how good the feral is at pulling.

2 Likes

Sad his grandma for love her grandson dont want she couldn’t even know that having a stallion friend aint gonna end well especially for Maple now.

Added his owner doesn’t give a shit.

1 Like

It’s not like him savagely beating them to death can’t come after a few weeks of white being a complete bastard but being “smart” enough to hide it until MC comes home early one day and realizes fluffies are disgusting creatures

True. But I’d love to make things more interesting by having something unexpected occur.

Yeah this is probably the first story I wrote where the fluffy really didn’t deserve what happened to them. But hey he was a idiot for licking ths pole. It’s just natural selection by that point. As for the diaper. Eh I wrote the stallion to be a bit more resourceful then normal feels. After all he knows how to hop fences easily when a fluffies normal response would be to dig under or just try to break it down.

1 Like

“Ha dummeh. Mapew hab poopie-pwace pwotecta nyo. Nu can gib bad-enfie nu mowe.”

(Feral immediately pulls on Maple’s diaper, it effortlessly falls to his ankles.)

“Oh poopies.”

Pretty much. He was a smart and crafty feral… thinking and talking about him makes me want to come up with a story for him now.