WIP Art/Story Concept Idea: 40k Primarch Fluffies

Any Warhammer fan might know what I’m saying lol but to break a lore video short… In Warhammer 40k, you have 18 Primarchs, demigod soldier sons of the God Emperor of Mankind but then interference from the 4 Chaos gods happened and the baby pods were scattered across the galaxy.
So here’s what I’m thinking, they are all fluffies and outside of 40k universe they are like enhanced fluffy pets created by a collab between Games Workship and Hasbio.
You could say they are like super toughies in a way. You could hypothetically reflavkr the lore around Fluffies such as they were foals-in-a-can shattered around a large city cuz of falling out of a truck. But i like the funny idea that they’ve been specifically created to be these primarchs.

Now there are some differences between them and normal toughies, for starters they are faster and stronger by Fluffy standards, tho not immortal they have a long lifespan (like comparing a parrot lifespan to Budgies in a way). They still need to eat tho it is a funny metabolism as they might live off one meal every fortnight and still be healthy. Like i said before, they are super fluffies but not immortal but are much more resilient so yes you can give them chocolate too.
The doenside to them is also their strengths which is they are like guard-dogs with unusual personality quirks and are kinda high maintenance because of this. In addition they come in both Stallion and Mare models BUT the designers have built an odd programming where they are genetically incompatible with each other when mating so you won’t get an outbreak of super fluffies everywhere. Another thing to point out on that subject, they mate with a normal fluffy stallion or mare, birth rates are low due to their biology and can lead to stillbirths but the foals they are normal foals in the litter with 1 or 2 that are born take on some characteristics of their primarch parents, they are also slightly bigger than their litter siblings but are sterile (a bit like ligers and tions if im making sense lol). They are about the size of a standard toughie but are still stronger and more durable just less so than the primarchs so they are in that middle ground in all regards of physiology. These offspring call themselves ‘Star Toughies’.
Both Star Toughies and Primarchs don’t produce a lot of waste… there are exceptions to this fact which I’ll go into when we cross that bridge. Also i want to point out, they are all loyal to their human owners to a fault but some models dont play well with normal fluffies unless they are a part of the household.

This is rn WIP as im trying to do a rundown of the 18 Primarch Fluffies and their sons so ill be sure to finish it as soon as i can. In the meantime feel free to voice your thoughts and critiques about this concept as i was trying to make them a step up from typical Fluffies but still not perfect or flawless.

2 Likes

Utterly heretical, this is why the Xenos and Chaos keep winning

3 Likes

It is not heretical… it is by Malkadors decree

1 Like
2 Likes

I like the VA

“In dah gwim dawkie times ob da fow-tee-eff miwwenyum, dew am onwy waw…”

Summary

I want a Leman Russ fluffy

1 Like

Working on em… he’d be quite rambunctious scamp but are you prepared that you might rnd up with his fluffy space wolves as well?

1 Like

I can only imagine what hijinks would ensue if someone were to release a small pack (herd) of space wolf fluffies to a fluffy park just to terrorize the local fluffies

1 Like

Depends on if the geneseed flaw occured… if it did then its not gonna end well. Normal space wolf fluffs will punch smarties, raid nummies and probably take beer from the picnic goers and not get drunk or very least die of alcohol poisoning. Also depends on if you buy the Hasbio/GW weapon accessories. Gene coded only usable by these brands of fluffs also too heavy for normal fluffs to use.

1 Like

“Um, Akshually there are 21 primarchs :nerd_face:”.

If you want to take a more canonical angle, the Primarch Fluffies could be prototypes of a new product run who gained freedom after being underestimated by the standard Hasbio underpaid intern.

I know I’d love to see a blood angel or night lord fluffy chapter

1 Like

Horse, da awch-smawty

3 Likes

Only if Fluffyguinius can fly and is a gary stu

1 Like

They can…