Wish Fulfillment [by WeepingCube]

I’ve had the idea of pillow-fluffs playing VR rattling around in my head for awhile now, and I had fun putting it to use for this week’s theme! Enjoy :slight_smile:

71 Likes

Oh the heartbreak when it comes back to the cruel reality. Unless taught so, fluffies probably can’t distinguish between VR and reality. Imagine having your dreams fulfilled and your problems gone, only to have it torn away. Could easily make a fluffy lose it.

5 Likes

I still say Fluffies get smarter with interaction and age.

They may get lost in the fantasy, but I doubt it would be a disappointment returning unless they were only one year old.

5 Likes

Ohh nice idea, he can at least have that feelin of flying :heart:

2 Likes

I know what he’s playing

So, is this piece for our Theme Week?

3 Likes

That could probably help pillow fluff. Keep them in VR a good amount of the day so they’re not depressed.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed! Thank you

1 Like

I’m currently (slowly) working on a story about pillows based on this idea!

Pillows and VR just seem like such a natural fit.

3 Likes

Okay, I have it added to the list

2 Likes

zis is nice also why use playstation pc su- im going to stop you right there pcs are exspensive so yeah getting a ps5 is smorter

This is a great idea! Not only allowing pegasi to experience flying, but providing perfect entertainment for a pillowfluff in the first place! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

[Questen liked that]

1 Like

This reminds me of those videos of people with pet Sugar-Gliders placing them in front of a household fan on high and the little glider basically rides the wind created by the fan and glides in place! It’s really cool how they manage to stay-in-place and not get blown away!

1 Like