Wittwe Wed Widing Hood, by:DeusLibra

Once upon a time, there was a darling little fluffy filly named Red. Red was a well behaved fluffy, always making good poopies and never demanding things, and her mummah and daddeh loved her very much.

Red was a very typical fluffy and enjoyed many the same things a typical fluffy enjoys doing. She liked playing with her ball, building stacks with her blockies, and playing huggie tag with her mummah and daddeh. But, more than anything, Red loved going on walks in the woods behind the housie, usually accompanied by one or more of her parents. They would walk to the home of Red’s mummah’s mummah, who Red just called ‘Gwanmummah.’

Red would always carry her little wicker basket full of goodies for her gwanmummah. She didn’t quite know what the goodies were, but her gwanmummah always seemed so happy to get them.

One day, Red’s mummah came to her and gave her the usual small wicker basket. “Here Red, I have something cooking in the basement, please take this over to your gwanmummah’s house. I’ll come pick you up when I’m done.”

“Otay mummah!” Red smiled cheerfully. She had gone on this walk many times before, even alone, so she wasn’t worried at all. She picked up the small wicker basket, pawed her way through the little doggie door, and set off down the trail.

Except for the occasional stop to smell some flowers or relieve herself, Red was making pretty good time through the forest, giggling to herself about the silly songs she would sing with her gwanmummah. She was careful to stick to the well trodden path, after she got lost in the woods once and got the sorry stick after all the worry and heart hurties she gave her mummah, and had no plans to ever do something like that again.

She was skipping along happily, just about halfway down the trail, when she ran right into the boot of one of a tall man covered in almost as much fluff as her! “What the fu- a fluffy?” Red shook her head a bit, momentarily dazed. “Owwies… Hewwo mistah! Sowwy fow hit ‘ou.”

The man smiled at her. “Well hello there! Where are you from?” Red smiled happily. “Wed am fwom mummah’s house!”

The man nodded, reaching down and taking a look at her collar tag. His smiled dropped as he read it. Reaching into his pocket, he retrieved a weird black blockie. “I found their fluffy. What should I do?”

“Probably using it as a mule. See if you can figure out who the distributor is.” The blockie replied, much to Red’s amazement. “WAOW! ‘ou hab TAWKIE bwockies mistah?” His smile returned.

“Where are you headed little one?” Red’s smile grew even bigger as she began to excitedly tell the man about her gwanmummah just down the trail. He smiled and nodded, the talking blockie still gripped in his hand. When Red finally paused to take a breath, he spoke to it again. “Did you get all that?”

“Crystal clear. Could’ve done without the awful rendition of ‘Yellow Submarine’ though.”

The man smiled, gave Red a pat on the head, and quickly walked down the trail, disappearing around a bend after a moment. Red continued down the trail, doubling back after a moment to fetch her basket, and continued to skip down the trail. It was a while later that she finally reached her gwanmummah’s housie. The door was open and the housie was dark.

“Hewwo!” Red called out cheerily into the house. “Hello there Red!” Gwanmummah’s voice was much lower than Red had remembered. “Gwanmummah? Feew sickies?” The voice coughed a deep cough. “Oh yes, I just need my medicine. Did you bring me anything?”

Red stepped into the housie, wrinkling her nose at the rank scent of booboo juice in the air. “Gwanmummah housie pwace smeww yuckies!”

“I’m sorry, I just had to clean up a bit.” the voice replied. A satisfactory answer, Red walked inside, her eyes only slightly adjusting to the dark. “Why gwanmummahs housie suuuu dawkies? Wed nu wike dawk!”

The voice sighed. “I… Forgot to pay the electricity bill.” Red cocked her head to the side. “Wut am ‘Ewecktwickity?”

Another deep sigh. “It means I can’t turn on the lights. Now, where is the stuff?”

Red giggled. “Siwwy gwanmummah, it in dah baskwet wike wast times!”

Granmummah’s voice suddenly changed, becoming much deeper and gravely. “Fucking dammit Wolfe, you could’ve just fucking taken it then.” Suddenly the lights flipped on.

There was no sign of Red’s Gwanmummah, instead a large man was sitting in the spot where she usually was. The man walked over, snatching the basket from the pony. “NU! DAT AM FOW GWANMUMMAH!”

The man looked down at her, scowling. With a swift kick, Red was knocked out of the small prefab house, screaming in pain as her ribs cracked and dislocated with the impact and landing.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Why gib Wed huwties? Wed am gud fwuffy! GWANMUMMAH!” the tall man walked over to her, smiling down at her with malice. “I have a feeling she isn’t going to be coming.” He placed the heel of his large combat boot on her back hoof, crushing it against the gravel pathway with a wet crunch, the fluffy screaming in agony. “Just a hunch though.”

The man stepped back for a bit to shout at his talkie blockie for a minute as Red sobbed on the gravel, her tears quickly soaking into the dry pebbles around her. She had to get away. Slowly and painfully, she began to drag herself towards the path. “Nee’… get to… mummah…” She croaked, standing to her feet shakily.

“I don’t think so.” There was a loud “POP!” and a suddenly Red toppled to the ground, looking down in horror to see her front leggie was blown in half. Before she could even scream from shock, a sudden explosion of pain from her now stump exploding, nearly incapacitating her. “SCREE-”

Red’s scream of pain was cut off as the man wrapped his gloved fist tightly around her mouthie place. “Shhh shhh shhh shhh!” Red released a stream of scaredy poopies which splattered to the ground behind her as she looked at the man in terror, struggling to free herself from his grasp.

“Now look, I want you to know one thing.” The man violently crushed her muzzle into a pouch of bone fragments, blood, and liquefied muscle. Red attempted to scream, but was unable to even breathe in, her nasal passages filling with boo boo juice which slowly trickled into her throat. “You aren’t going to die because you’re a bad fluffy.”

Then why? Why was he doing this to her? Didn’t he know that fluffies are for huggies and love? Her attempt to ask these questions only hastened the flow of boo boo juice into her mouth, the metallic tang causing her to retch and vomit. With no place to go, the vomit forced its way into the crushed remnants of her snout, burning like chemical fire as Red slowly began to suffocate.

“It’s because you’re owners were shitty people. This is ALL your mummahs fault.”

“NU!” Red attempted to scream, instead only gagging on her vomit as darkness began to creep in on the edges of her vision. “I’m here because of your mummah. Everything I’m doing is because of her.”

This was her mummah’s fault? Why? Didn’t she love Red? She was always a good fluffy! This didn’t make sense! Why was her mummah letting this man hurt her? Why was mummah hurting her?

Red never managed to sort out her emotions and feelings in her final moments, drowning on dry land in a mixture of blood, bile, and half digested fluffy kibble.

22 Likes

Got inspired to make this one while reading the posts today. Have another idea for another classical childrens tale that I might do later.

I know there is implied human violence, if the mods want I will take the story down.

4 Likes

Human forever sleepies?

1 Like

Dude one of my stories has the main human character knocking off five druggies to steal their heroin, as long as you tag and categorize properly and it isn’t in bad taste you’re probably fine.

3 Likes

Mafia: war of the fluffy ground.

That’s how the mafia works.

4 Likes