Wolfie! (First Fluffy drawing) (DjWolfe)

[First of all, sorry about the bad quality]

Meet Wolfie, the Caretaker AI!

Created artificially, this capable fluffy was built for two purposes.

The first one, is taking care of good fluffs, abandoned or feral, that only want to survive. Noticing a certain pattern in a lot of Fluffies, his reasoning ended up favoring “Poopie” and “Munstah” babbehs, since he sees them as the most mistreated. He works along with his programmer, Polaris, and is considered the “Good Smawty” by the fluffies living on the sanctuary Polaris built.

In the other side, as “Code: N0ll”, there are bad Smarties that tried to take over the Sanctuary before, or somewhere around his vigilance zone. Wolfie will always give his warnings. Some Smarties are not bad though, and so, Wolfie will let them go as long as they do not cause problems. Luckily for him, the average Fluffy iq is not so high, so they will try to force their way past him.

And as a good “Pwotectow” and “Smawty”, he will give them the most cruel and gruesome welcome, leaving the bad Smarty for the last, leaving the former herd as nothing more than fertilizer. And so, he goes back to “Code: Caretaker”, back to his herd, always vigilant.

[My first fluffy drawing and a bit of story, feel free to correct me if I misunderstood anything or you see any error]

7 Likes

don’t forget to put your name in the title

2 Likes

right, thanks!

acknowledges the reminder
does nothing

I cant find the edit button again, sorry. I am kinda not used to this interface. And I see you changed it yourself, thanks for the help

it’s either to the right to the title, or in the ellipsis menu under the post