Worst dungeon ever. (Mexi)

Idea thanks to FallenAngel007.

96 Likes

Owo
So many-

2 Likes

Hey buddy, your models is looking pretty good time to time specially the sliced off foal.

Keep up the good work Champ!

8 Likes

How much EXP is a foal worth?

11 Likes

Its almost like a bad joke on Dungeon Explorers opening barrels and chest just full of fluffies or worst chirpin falls :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

O.5 + exp? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Mexi you can’t just take a sword to barrels in the historic castles of SCOTLAND

1 Like

I would have laughed my ass off if he took the torch off the wall, tossed it onto the pile fluffies to find out that they give out +200 EXP each :rofl: and out of the burnt flesh was a pile of 10 GP each as well.

4 Likes

Exactly zero

3 Likes

I’d say -1 in this case since was so easy in a barrel. After a fight 1.3 exp.

3 Likes

Chests and fresh corpses are where the real good shit is

1 Like

Depends on whether we’re talking table top or video game, then it depends on the leveling system but probably 1 even at the lowest level, not worth the time or effort

2 Likes

If smashing cobolds is a longwinded but experience giving little side thing then maybe fluffy bashing could give a little experience as well… although it would probably be more longwinded and boring than chopping wood in Skyrim. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Shame, cou1d have used them to trigger traps or trade to gob1ins for passage, etc.

Possibi1ities are end1ess.

1 Like

It takes away XP? Lame! :frowning:

1 Like

I mean, stabbing fluffy foals in a barrel is so far beneath anyone, it should hurt you experience

1 Like

I’m currently playing BOTW Master Mode and im already tired of finding Amber in chests, this would just piss me off even more

1 Like

Many abusers would disagree.

1 Like

…Aaaaannd nothing of value was found…

2 Likes

Less than 'em swine-beings from that WoW episode from South park i guess :grin:
Adult alicorns would be top score of course.

1 Like