Worstes' Mummahs Get Worstes' Upsies(moonie)

Untitled304

63 Likes

Worstes upsies will promptly be followed by worstes hurties.

10 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

This is so sad. Can we smash her against the floor plz?

8 Likes

I think Moonie has something worse in mind.

5 Likes

Just get rid of the legs and turn her into a breeding pillow.

9 Likes

Donā€™t need legs or speech to give birth. Leave the eyes and hearing so she can see her offspring feeding and listen to the lessons where sheā€™s the evil monster for being a baby-smasher.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know, in abuse I prefer an apeshit monkey style, wich for the most part consists of anything you can do with your bare hands. It has a greater stress reduction for me

3 Likes

This is fine.

Breed some standard Fluffies, and use her as an Alicorn nurse. Or manipulate her, tell her non-Alicorns have use to make Alicorn lives easier (the conceit being its their sale price paying for her and the Alicorns) or something.

Primal rage is pretty nice, but I prefer the slow descent into despair, with regret poisoning their mind and the dull ache of hopelessness reminding them of their mistakes.

2 Likes

ŠšŠ°Š¶Š“Š¾Š¼Ńƒ сŠ²Š¾Ń‘

1 Like

eh, Iā€™d say the colors arenā€™t even all that nice, theyā€™re okay but nothing spectacular enough to save her.

2 Likes

She was mostly referring to her coat, but yeah shes not pretty enough to spare.

even the coat, while nice enough, isnā€™t really spectacular. So if she just produced a ā€œshitā€ litter or two Iā€™d say its still worth it keeping her around for the possibility of getting a foal with a similar coat. But baby killer and mega-bitch, sheā€™d need a golden coat with a shimmer and rainbow mane to really be worth it, at least in my opinion.

1 Like

I actually have a fluffy who has a metallic gold coat with a pearly white mane who is an alicorn. It was originally gonna be Petula but I thought itā€™d be more fitting to have her be a white fluffy like Mystic because itā€™s her that inspired her to believe that white fluffies like them are superior to everything and every fluffy in the universe.

Soā€¦sheā€™s a racist mega-bitchā€¦but shes a pretty and rare all white albino fluffy which has more worth than Mummah Mophead here could ever dream of having.

1 Like

Biggesā€™ yeeties.

2 Likes

Whats that one thing all humans have? Cuteness Aggression? Yea, thats how I feel about these fluffs

i want to see her call her owner a dummeh.

1 Like

If legs are the problem, just take them away. Canā€™t stomp the foals if she has no hooves.

1 Like