Worthless Suffering by bunnybunnyhops

Worthless was born to suffer. With no pattern and being drab with a neon pink mane and tail. He was branded by the breeder as unsellable. Being a hug boxer the breeder had to raise him until he was weaned and couldn’t kill him. Worthless always wished that they had.
Worthless mummah hated him from the moment she saw him. Not because of his awful colors. She hated him for another reason. Someone that hated her owner had trained a stallion to giver her the worst enfies and hurties. She wasn’t even a full grown mare yet. The meanie human had broken into the house while her owner was away on a trip and unleashed the meanie stallion. When the stallion wasn’t having his way with her or hurting her. He was destroying the house. The young fluffy suffered for days. The people that were supposed to take care of her just open the door and throw in kibble.
When her owner came back he found his house destroyed and his fluffy bloody and broken. They locked the stallion into a closet and called the police. They owner had camera footage of who did it and do to new laws about revenge fluffies destroying property. The owner of the stallion was charged and arrested and the stallion was euthanized.
They young fluffy was now an one eyed, heavily scarred pillow fluffy. She cried for days when she found out she was carrying the monster stallions babies.
Worthless’s sibling were all prettier then him. They had pleasing colors and were paints. Not that it made their mummah love them. She hated them all the same. She only fed them because she couldn’t move and had no other choice in the matter. She told them how much she hated them every time she looked at them. She wished they all would die.
Worthless siblings were adopted out as soon as they were weaned. Worthless stayed because no one wanted him because of his colors. They were too unpleasant. Worthless watched his mother get special hugs from a stallion she liked and give love to her new babies. The love he always wanted her to show him. She try to make her new babies hate Worthless too, but her owner put a stop to that by taking her babies and giving them to the new breeding mare they got to raise.
The new mare was indifferent towards Worthless. She did want to be his friend at first, but Worthless was so sad and pitiful it gave her heart hurties just being around him. She decided to stay away from him for her own emotional will being.
Worthless was finally adopted with one of his sisters, and orange and white paint. The guy couldn’t leave the unfortunate foal there. And he seem like he would be a good teacher to train his sister’s foal how to behave. The breeder was happy to give the guy Worthless for free.
Worthless and his sister, Zelda, left with to what the guy to what they thought was going to be a life of happiness with their new owner. Worthless should have knew better.
Their new owner didn’t allow them to make any kind of noise. They were only allow to nod or shook their head when answering questions. Their toys were soft and didn’t make any kind of noise. They tip toe accessed the hard wood floor of their safe room. They got the sorry stick and box if they were bad. Life was fine as long as pretended not to exist.
Their lives became routine until Zelda got the baby feeling and mare smell. The two fluffies try to ignore it. They were brother and sister after all and they couldn’t have babies together. It wouldn’t have been right.
Worthless decided to take the punishment and ask their owner if his sister could have a special friend of just have special huggies to have babies. He didn’t care about the pain in his special lumps. He would suffer for his sister’s happiness.
Their owner smiled when Worthless asked. The smile made Worthless fear for his life. The owner didn’t hit him, he did something far worse. He gave him a choice. He could do the deed himself or have the biggest meanest stallion rape Zelda.
Worthless was shown a video of this stallion mating. It was nightmarish to watch. He was violent. He didn’t care what he enfed, stallions, mares, foals, an animal, anything and everything was on the table. He didn’t care were his no-no stick went in as long as it went in and he had his good feels. He would rip chunks out of the other fluffy and enf the fresh wound. He would enf them after they were dead. As long as it was still warm he didn’t care. He would beat, bite and kick every one of his victims regardless if they fought him or not. Very few made it out alive.
Worthless knew what he had to do. It killed him inside, but it was the lesser of two evils. Zelda knew from Worthless’s look whatever was going to happen, he had no choice on. He had to do it.
It was the first time in a long time the two fluffies made any noise. They cried and screamed through the whole ordeal. They hated it and themselves. In the end, they felt it wasn’t worth it. Not for babies, not for their happiness.
Their owner had filmed it. He wanted to show his abuser friends and for the two fluffies. He had to make the video black and white for the abuser site. Couldn’t let the huggers know what they truly looked like. But for the fluffies, they would get to see it in full color.
Worthless and Zelda were given a TV. They were allowed to watch it anytime they wanted. But the only thing it would show was them mating. They tried everything to get it to show anything else, but all they did was increase the sound. They couldn’t decrease it no matter how hard they tried.
When Zelda found out she was pregnant, they cried together. But despite everything their foals were born healthy. The only problem was, they weren’t quiet and their owner hated noise. The two fluffies tried everything muffle their babies chirps and peeps without hurting them, but it was no use. Their owner heard and their owner became angry.
He order the two fluffies to stump there babies until they became quiet. They refused. When he threaten to hurt them. Worthless stepped up to protect his family. If anything to take their pain and punishment.
This made their owner more angry. He tied the pair down and made them watch him torture their foals. He took stake knives to one. He kept pushing them in one by one until the foal died. He skinned the next one. The third he put in a jar and slowly filled it with water until it drowned. The forth he took pieces off of until it died of shock and blood loss. The last foal he gave them a choice on. The pair could give it a quick death or he would give it a slow death.
Worthless made the choice. The foal did nothing wrong. He would give the foal a quick death. Their owner laughed and said he lied. He taped up Zelda teats and released the pair.
Their owner left them to edit his new videos. The fluffies cried silently as they watch their last foal die from starvation. They did the only thing the could for the newborn. They named him Freedom and hugged and show him love until his final moments.
Worthless made a decision. He would stop the pain. He would save his sister of the life of suffering and silence. He wrapped his front legs around Zelda’s neck and tried to snap it. Their owner ran in and stopped him.
Their owner told Worthless to give his sister special huggies again. Worthless refused. He threatened to give them worse hurties and the sorry box. Worthless still refused. The owner told him he had no other choice. He put them both in the sorry box together.
Their owner left them in the right dark space for what felt like days. When he came back he took Worthless out and strapped him down. Worthless was set in front of a play pen.
Zelda was place inside the pen. Their owner told Worthless what happen next was all his fault. Their owner left turning off all the other lights. Only the light above the pen remind.
What happened next scarred Worthless worst than watching video the stallion’s violent rape. His sister, the one and only thing keeping him sane, was violated in ways that was beyond his understanding. Things went where they shouldn’t go. In the end of it all Zelda was left bleeding and broken. She should have been long dead, but somehow she was clinging to life.
His owner wasn’t done punishing Worthless. He was told if he was going to act like bitch then daddeh would make him one, but was benevolent and would allow him to keep his frank and beans.
His owner had set up mirror so Worthless could watch. His owner cut off his tail and pulled out his mane. Then his legs and tongue. His owner said he need and break and left him with a stallion that would violate him for hours.
Worthless thought he finally had the sweet release of death. He was with Zelda and their foals again. They lived with a nice lady and had everything they needed. They had lots of toys and food bowls overflowing with sketties. They could be as loud as they wanted. Most importantly they were happy.
His owner slapped Worthless awake. Back to the real world. Worthless cried as he realize the nightmare wasn’t over. He just wanted to die. For it all to be over. He knew he was born to be hated and to suffer.
His owner broke his jaw and made incisions to make his mouth wider. A metal tube was forced down his throat. Two more tubes were forced into his poopy place and no-no stick. His owner rolled in a TV and played the videos of his sister’s violation and the time he gave her enfies on a loop.
Worthless didn’t know how much time had passed. It could have been weeks or years. All he know was he was getting numb to it all. He just didn’t care anymore. He was broken and nothing had meaning.
His owner one day took his sight. Then his hearing. He found himself in a wet place. Was he drowning and going to die. He hoped he was going to die. He felt warm arms pick him up. The arms of an angel. It was time. He was going to Skettieland.
When he woke he didn’t find himself in Skettieland. He was dry and warm and the bed he was laying on was so soft. He looked around and saw he was in a saferoom. It had everything a fluffy could need. He stood up and fell back down. His legs didn’t want to work.
Worthless came to a realization everything wasn’t right. He had eyes and legs. He could the melody of kids songs in the back ground. Had that all been one long nightmare. It couldn’t be it. It felt so real. But he had eyes, ears and legs. But that didn’t seem right either.
Worthless looked at a block. It seemed familiar, and yet different. The colors seem brighter, clearer somehow. He looked at his legs and knew they weren’t his legs. “Dis nu am waggies.” He said. He was surprised again. He could talk.
Worthless had heard her singing with the song before he saw her. A woman in coverall came in to the room. She looked happy and sad at the same time. “I’m sorry, Ironside. I wanted to be here when you woke up. No matter, I’m here now.” The woman sat in front of him.
Worthless was confused. “Iwonside?”
“Yup, that is what I named you.”
“Buh am Wowthwess.”
“Well, you’re the first fluffy I heard admit that, but you’re worth something now.” The Woman stood up. “You are Ironside, a marvel of science and my creativity, greatness, and boredom. Fluffies will came to fear you and adult human’s with think you’re a wonder and kids will think you’re really really cool.”
“Nice wady, namies am Wowthwess.”
The woman growled at Worthless. She pointed at him. “How dare you insult the great and powerful name I gave you?” The woman knew better, but she needed him to get use to his new name. She found him in an alley. Someone had given him the Milkbag Treatment. He was close to death, but she knew she could fix him. She needed a subject for some new parts she invented that had all the bugs fixed out of. And if he was a bad fluffy she had a new subject for the more experimental stages of her projects.
Worthless looked down and nodded. He was Ironside now. This lady was weird and wasn’t like any human he met, but she seemed nice. It couldn’t hurt to give her a chance. He already been through hell. How much worse could it get? “Am nyu mummah?”
“Yes, but call me Cathy.” Cathy picked Ironside up and have him a hug. He seemed like a good fluffy. “Let’s us get you use to your new bionic parts.”
Worthless was born to suffer, but Ironside was reborn to be succeed. He was drab green with a black mane and tail that his new mummah’s friend gave him. His new mummah never said where they came from. Just they were real, and not mechanical, unlike the rest of his part she replaced. His new mummah gave him new legs, eyes, ears, jaw, tongue, lungs and kidneys. The lungs were damage from food accidentally getting in and getting infected and the kidney were damage from the types of food his old owner used to feed him. His bones were reinforced. A transceiver was implanted at the back of his skull and reinforce. His new mummah asked if he wanted to look like the other fluffies, he said no, for the first time in his life, he was happy just the way he was.

34 Likes

With all trauma he has received, I expected him to ask for death until the very end.

9 Likes

Neat story :heart:
I now ship Cathy with Fixer lol

7 Likes

Cathy would have granted his wish. But Worthless did die in a sense. But mostly he was so overwhelmed and confused he transcended his desires for death.

4 Likes

I’d allow it.

3 Likes

So, dead and reborn? I accept it. I wonder what kind of life he will live from now on.

2 Likes

You’ll see. I’m not done with them. He and Cathy are going to make an appearance in Ruby Red at some point.

4 Likes

2 Likes

A bit of criticism. There’s virtually no spacing in between paragraphs and that makes it really, really hard to read. Otherwise, the story paints a pretty dark picture. Good show!

2 Likes

It’s just how I learn how to structure my stories. Most of the novels I read don’t have spaces between paragraphs and I have a professor that hates it when students puts spaces between the paragraphs and it’s not a time skip or if it’s not a script. It doesn’t help the site don’t allow double spacing in front of the paragraphs.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

2 Likes

@Booperino slow burn but gets there

3 Likes

I could see Cathy and Fixer becoming friends/rivals, the kind that throws jabs at one another works because they are too stubborn to admit when the other did something better than them lol

3 Likes

More likely friends than rivals. Maybe some friendly jabs. Cathy isn’t a mean person unless she has to be. If someone does something better, she’s proud for them. Her ego is theatrical.

1 Like