Write a smol story 4 (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks,
As promissed, Write a smol story part 4

Why is it falling ? what happened ?
same rules as the other parts, have fun!

For commissions, illustrations and so on ,feel free to contact me!

25 Likes

A mean Dennis the Menace sort of older brother who amuses himself with tormenting his sister’s fluffy. He takes the only foal their mom would let the fluffy/sister keep from his little sister’s fluffy. He takes it to his treehouse where he is going to make it play “real” war etc. After the foal is traumatized and horrified at being a big babbeh away from mummah being poked and hurt, the boy gets ready to send it to space on a firework he has hidden in the hollow trunk—a treasure for a special task.

Then his sister runs out with her fluffy after the fluffy ran around shitting all over the house wailing about her babbeh and widdew daddeh being a meanie munstah etc. because the boy forgot to latch the saferoom gate.

Before the sister can run to tell mom, the boy throws the foal using his little league skills out from the treehouse window as hard as he can at the ground in the neighbor’s yard. It impacts horribly where it is then shaken/ripped to death by an innocent puppy dog who thinks it’s a squeaky toy.

Mom is relieved secretly because fucking god damn having young AND small children AND a fluffy with its own child must be a nightmare and doesn’t really punish the brother for more than “breaking a toy” vs any act of malice. He has to pay his sister a dollar of his allowance to make up for the purchase price of a shit-rat.

Naturally mummah is wan die because she was fixed after the first accidental special huggies litter.

3 Likes

Slide: exists
Fluffy: “wan wide swide!”
travels to top of slide
jumps down slide
poor depth perception, suddenly feels as though the slide is 100 forevers long
shrieks and shits the entire slide
stops after 3 seconds
poopies slowly slide down after fluffy
“wow funsies, wan go gain!”

6 Likes

“Fwuffy knew couwd fwy, Fwuffy show dem aww, Fwuffy be bestest wingie Fwuffy eba.

Wait…. Fwuffy nu am wingie Fwuffy.

Ah poopies.”

4 Likes

After the saturday morning routine of watching cartoons, the kids went outside for some games. and teens being teens, they had some change to spare for those new bio-toys they had seen on the ads.
One of those kids, let’s call that one Chad, was a tremendous fan of the middle ages, just got bow and arrows the day before from his parents cos of good grades on history-class.
Well, with no losers around to bully during recess because of…well, it’s frigging Saturday without detention, and that pale black-haired basket-case girl from a few houses down wasn’t around either… so who else to aim on?

After a few tries to shoot this little shitrat and missing, Chad got an idea before picking up those bolts and thought; ‘Why launch arrows, while i can launch the fluffy?’
And that’s how this image is created;

Hihi, see the little fucker flying! Chad aimed at the target which still had them arrows in it, hinge why this shitting shitrat is extra scared cos of risk of impalement instead of the expected splatter.

2 Likes

Jumping off the 100-foot cliff was a little scary but as long as he held onto the little umbrella Daddy had given him he knew he would land safely. Then the strong wind ripped it out of his hoofs.

2 Likes

The foal had a problem with making a healthy poop.
So he took laxatives and quickly regretted it.
Fluffy’s metabolism caused the tablets to work quickly.
-Ambatukam Omaygot!!! - shouted the foal shooting up into the sky in a fountain of feces.
Apparently, he was last seen eating mushrooms after the trauma of this event.

2 Likes

I ‘ve walked down a alleyway when i ‘d seen a feral family in a dropped cardbox near a trashcan. When i walked near it, shit-piss-stained mare walked from it and said:
+Mistuh, gib meh sketties fo bestesh babeh! Mummah nee" nummies fo’ maek bestesh milkies fo’ bestesh babeh! Babeh nee’ milkies an’ wub, an wawm homsie, an wub, an safie pwace tu wun an pway, an…
I can barelly see gentle creamy-peach color of her fluff & lime-gold mane and tail where colors go in stripes.
Under all that filth covering her, as well as shabby but still strong necklace around her neck, i saw a bronze nametag “Periheliona” on it.
She, saying all this, had handed me a disgustingly dirty and no less disgustingly obese colt, with the same colors of fluff and mane\tail that started to hatch through his head & tail skin.
After even the first her words, I’ve started to throw her mumbling-bubling through my ears, but gave attention to the cardbox itself.
Thats where the most interesting things were had place: she and her so-called “Bestest Baby” were up in front of me, but in the cardbox:
There were:

• one smashed earthie - he were colored as a black bronze;
  • two half-rotten–half-eaten pegasus/unicorn - both were golden-red-peachy colors in reverse of their mother;
  • one severely damaged & deformed alicorn, who was, somehow, still barely alive - his nech were twisted in wrong direction and his limbs were completely broken;

The alicorn were complenely golden with gentle red-peached stripes: 1 wide one around his neck and by twoo around his legs. Also three stripes goes from his head till his tail, with the middle one starting from his horn and two side-ones starting from his ears. His horn were also red-peach in color as a hoovies are. Due to unpleasant nursing, he or she were mush smaller and underdeveloped then even those half-eaten corpses of his/her bretherens.
I kneeled down and took this alicorn into my hand - it were so severely damaged , so even these gentle touch make it puke onto my hand.

I asked: “This is a so-called ‘munstah-babeh’! Why it were alive for so long?”

• Dis is munstah babeh wewe neede fo’ fwighten oda bad fluffies away! Nao i see yo, nice mistah, an wan u be a nue daddeh, nee no any munsta babbeh no moa! - She proclaimed with pride.
    I stood up from my knees and looked sternly on her: you have a near-death injuries to your bestest baby because you think i would be your “new Daddy”?!
    -Yesh! Yesh! Nu nee’ any munsta babehs nu moa, ‘caise u be ma’ nu bestesh daddeh! U gib bestesh mummah bestesh skettie nummie ebewy day, so bestesh mumma gib bestesh milkies tu bestesh-bestesh babeh, so babeh wiww gwow bigggesh an’ stwongesh, an…
    I poked her with a nose of my boot, letting her fall down on her back and hold her above the neck with the same boot, placed her unwanted baby above her swallen teet(it seems she had a lot of food from trash around)

-NUUUUU!!! NU GIBE MUNSTAH BABEH NO MILKIES!!! NU DESEWVE!! NU DESEWVE!! NU WAN GIB MILKIES, NU WAN, NU WAN, NU WAN!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
-“Would I ever ask your permission to do something, you, piece of toiletseat” I smirked.
-Now, i’ll tell you what - I’m NOT your daddy and never ever be YOUR daddy. Nor his! - i showed her her damaged foal. - he would just be my goldmine nowdays, but for you - nothing changed…
-NUUUUU!!! NUWAN-NUWAN-NUWAN-NUWAN!!! DWOP DAT POOPIE MUNSTA BABEH, TAEK MY BESTESH! HESH BESTESH EBA! BETTAH DEN THA POOPIE-STOOPIE MUNSTA BABEH!!

I poke her again, harder this time, so she rolled a little afar from me, loosisng her “bestest” in process. Even being triple larger and fatter then alicorn in my hands, and, by all means, were allready grown enough to open his eyes and b very talkative, that “bestest” fatfuck only do chirping and tweets, like newly born.
Disgusting!
I replaced an alicorn into my left hand and took that cheerping shitbag in my right. Forcefully opened his eyes i’ve had roared into his face: “take the punishment your mother deserved!!!” and had spat a powerful spit right into his naive uncomprehending eyes, and then throwed him down the asphalt head-first!
Short “PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”-sound were stopped by SPLAT!!-sound(NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! BESTESH BABEH!!! AMA BAD MUMMAH, BAD!!! BAD,BAD,BAD!!! NU SABE BESTESH BABEH FWOM MUNSTA DADDEH, HUUUUU,HUUU,HUUUUUUUUUU! WAN DI!)
Carefully holdind that alicorn in my palm, I calmly but sternly gave a sharp look on her and gave a trope to the nearest Fluffy-vep clinic in hopes i can fix that damaged alicorn.

P.S. This Creamy-red peachy alicorn survived btw, but due to severe spinal damage he were completely paralized and vet had to pilow all his legs and tail till his ass completely because of opened cracks on them. He were a proud father of many high-prized fluffies of all-range sub-species(not that he knew about it, of course, noone ever thought to tell him :] ) - ALL as he is - peachy-red with crimson striped mane and tale just like him! Yet himself were just a mere pillowfluff, de-eyed, de-tongued, tied to the wall, force-fed|force-cleaned of waste and last but not least, force-sucked from his semen once a week…
Because of him, i made a fortune, and still, 30 years after hist pianful death from total semen and general exhaustion(Mostly first - author note), I still don’t regret that i decided to walk that alleyway!

2 Likes