Write a smol story 8 (InfraredTurbine)

Following the same rules as the others, write a story for this picture in the commentary section of what do you think it’s happening here. The most upvoted commentary will be the canon story of this ^^

Ps: Just don’t involve enfing foals in the story, the rest is ok thanks

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

57 Likes

You are Tonic and you are going to be the best mummah ever! Daddy was mad that you didn’t wait for the “espensive stud” and instead offered yourself to a feral at the park. Silly daddy! Good mummahs always have pretty babies no matter what!

Daddy said you could keep the babies if they were pretty and followed the rules. When the day came you DID have pretty babies! Cherry and Lime were pretty and daddy agreed.

But as the days and weeks went on Cherry and Lime would not learn how to use the litterbox! They weren’t trying to be bad, they said. They were just poopin’ babbehs.

After 6 weeks of your babies making bad poopies, Daddy called a vet. The vet said that extreme “encawntenance” could be passed down from ferals genetically.

Daddy asked the vet to be your new Mommy but the vet said she didn’t take “loss cawses”.

Daddy let all of you in the car without having to ride in the sorry box this time. Yay! The babies made little bad poopies again! No!

Daddy pulled over to an abandoned Sonic parking lot and told you and your babies to get out. “Are we going for a walk?” you asked.

“Yeah, you’re going for a walk. Get out of here!” he yelled and threw an empty paper cup at you. Scary!

You and your babies escaped through a hole in the fence behind the dumpster, your babies letting out tiny turds the whole time. After running for a forever, or 5 minutes, you think that you can talk daddy into taking you back if you leave your poopin’ babbehs behind.

But when you get back to the parking lot, daddy has left. You looked for the hole in the fence again but could not find it. You were lost! The sun set and a cold wind blew and you missed your poopin’ babies so much.

Daddy drives 60 feet and parks in front of a fluffy shelter. “I’m glad I bought that runaway insurance,” he says to himself. “Now to adopt that lonely fluffy I saw here yesterday. One that will appreciate me.”

Daddy entered the shelter and asked the clerk about the fluffy. “Her name was Alice, is she still here?”

“No sir, Alice was adopted by a new loving family. Would you be interested in a green mare?”

27 Likes

(Sorry if later sections seem rushed it’s like 3am i need to sleep)

Kylie was a foal once. A green hue meant torture was all she had known since she was justly forced into this world. Simply being born a fluffy was enough to justify its torture.

His mother was more tolerant than others. Instead of stomping her dead where she laid, slick in afterbirth fluids and her only existence being seconds of frigid air, she allowed her to be their homemade litterpal. Forced to clean their shitholes and devour their excrement to simply continue on, misery was her only company. And they loved to watch.

Life gave the shitstain a chance, when a kind man found the family, sad to see what he thought their only truly ‘good’ spawn on its brink. Kylie was saved by a fool. The only good fluffy is one who suffers. He cleaned her up, gave her a name, and made her grow and grow. Unfortunately, the owner didn’t know of the true nature of fluffies. They never learn lessons. They never had morals. They simply exist to bring suffering, and the only way to stop them is to make them suffer.

Kylie, now a mare, was now controlled by her urges, instead of anything that would keep her safe, happy, and healthy. A stallion is what she sought, but her owner didn’t agree. She tried bossing around her owner, demanding this and that. All that earned her was a spanking and a timeout by her now much wiser owner.

Unfortunately, there was only one piece of information the owner didn’t know. Fluffies never learn. You might think they have, after you’ve slapped them enough. After you put dome much time and effort into meticulously crafting their manners. After you’ve cut them of all that makes them who they are. But they don’t. They’d do it again and again and again. Never a flicker of intelligence inside their brains to tell them that they shouldn’t toss a tantrum to get spaghetti, when they were punished before. To not flee from home without a care after they just got back off the streets. To not toss their young into a mincer to get ‘spaghetti’ for a third time, after they’ve already seen and thrown up the mince meat it serves.

And so, Kyile kept on yelling, and whining, and crying. Until demons spoke up from the most unlikely of places for a fluffy. Or, the most likely of places for humans. Companies like Hasbio, and their dreaded FluffTV. While lazying about from finally being releashed from her last punishment, A small segment on how fluffies definitely shouldn’t run away from home buzzed directly into her eyes.

It didn’t click.

The segment went over exactly how they can escape, like through gaps in fences, doors left open, and doggy doors.

It didn’t click.

Why a fluffy would run away, like for mating, because their owner is planning on cutting off their balls like a responsible fluffy owner, or as an act of rebellion that is unable to be countered.

…did you expect her to get it this time? She didn’t. Fluffies are morons. What did you expect?

Another hour or four of this idea being blatantly shoved in the fluffy’s face, and Kylie finally realized what definitely had to be done in order to have a mare. Not act responsiblely and kindly, or at least be a half decent pet to the guy who saved you from freezing into a ‘fudge’ popsicle. No. She needed to go out there, and find her own stallion.

She lept onto the couch, like a salmon flopping onto land, and announced to her protector her amazing plan.

“DUMMEH DADDEH. KYWIE WIWW HAB SPECIAW FWIEND! WIWW ESCAPE FWOM HOMSIES, AND FIWD OWN SPECIAW FWIEND!”

Trent turned away from his phone call with the fluffy shelter, looking KylIe dead in the eye. And the longer and harder he stared, the more he realized it was over. This thing, at least in his mind, was no longer Kylie. The sweet filly who he had saved years ago. Who in her giddiness of getting her name fell off the table and was barely saved by Trent. The one who’s eyes lit up like the star of a Christmas tree eating quarter of a Chef Boyarde can from her bowl. Kylie wasn’t Kylie anymore. She was a fluffy. And like all fluffies, she succumbed to her idiotic and greedy nature.

Trent turned to his phone call with the shelter.

“Nevermind.”

Trent hung up before they could answer. He walked to the door, and opened it wide.

Kylie trotted happily outside.

“KYWIE WIWW CUM BAC WITH SPECIAW FWIEND, AND DADDEH WIWW BE SUU SOWWY!”

Trent looked on, saddened. “Maybe Kylie was still in there, somewhere?” He thought

Kylie tripped down the stairs. She turned around, yelling at the stairs for its stupidity and hitting it.

“No. No, she’s not. Goodbye Kylie. And so long to whatever demon possesses your living corpse.” Trent slammed the door.

‘Kylie’, after punishing the stairs, wandered off to the world. The amount of luck she had was extraordinary, allowing her to not only survive for more than an hour alone, but also leading her right to a park, where he found exactly what he wanted. A stallion.

He approached.

“Am dewp!”

The stallion was strange. His eyes pointed in opposite directions. His mouth was a cliffside for his waterfall of drool. He was currently shitting as she talked to him.

Good enough for ‘Kylie’ though.

“DEWP GIBE MARE ENFIES O HUWTIES!”

“Gufffffeellls??”

“YUS! NWU KYWIE SHOW SPECIAW PLACE.”

The mare got in position. ‘KylIe’ and he had ‘special huggies’. And she was pregnant. ‘Kylie’ wanted to bring her prize to her owner. However, he refused to move from the spot, saying that “tummeh no wike movies!” She was sadly spared from the usual grind of having children. The park was mostly unsupervised, lush, and friendly. The months went by without much struggle. ‘Kylie’s’ luck was soon to abandon her, as a scream shot out.

“POOP HUWTIES!!!” She yelled.
The derped moron sat, not noticing the distinct yelling of fluffies being born. She pushed and pushed, and she eventually shit out her offspring.

‘Kylie’ rushed to pick them up and run to his previous home. The derp tried to see the children, finally realizing that he had fulfilled his existence’s purpose in ‘Kylie’s’ eyes, only for her to kick him directly in the eyes. Finding her old home proved difficult, as she had no clue where she was.

She truggled through the alleys and streets for weeks, the foals on his man forgotten. The only sustenance they had was the milk when the bitch slept. ‘Kyle’s’ mane knotted and choked the dead bodies so hard it cut into them when she ran. The remaining pleas of the foals left were unheard, as day by day Kyle became more and more frustrated. She barely found food, and water was disgusting here. Still, all worth it to stick it to his father.

And at last, he made it. Mostly because a child pointed him to the door, which turned out to be two blocks away from the park. The child knocked on the door for the fluffy.

“Hello?” Trent asked, confused that a child was at the door.

“The ugly fluffy wants to talk to you.”

“NU AM UGWY FWUWWY! AM SMARTIE KYWIE!”

Trent sighed.

“Kid, go. I don’t even know how you know me.”

“It’s because you used to have a cute fluffy” The child said before they left.

“Daddeh! Hab speciaw fwiend. An’ babies!” She shook her mane, flinging guts and bone everywhere. Only two living beings landed still living. A green filly and a pink colt. “Kywie towd yuo dat-”
The idiot was kicked leftward. Despite all the pain and torment, her children still rushed to her aid.

“GET OUT OF HERE!”

The dumbass teared up. She only ran after Trent delivered another swift kick to her stomach.

And she ran,

And ran,

And ran…

And SPLAT

A car drove right over her useless skull. And I was suprised that she didn’t get right back up and keep running, considering how brainless fluffies are.

8 Likes

Loved your story but I think ‘kyle’ has tits in the picture…

3 Likes

I am a fluffy. I have some babies with a random fucker who gave me half a bag of cheetos. Said fucker is curbstomped by some random teenagers. This leaves me all alone with my two little angels. My angels need milk, and my breasts next to my ass can’t produce milk without some spaghetti. I wonder into some assholes yard to eat grass or something, anything really. He comes out and yells at me. Asshole. I leave through the fence and get beat to death with a baseball bat. My children are then fed to various critters. Such is life

4 Likes

Ah man :frowning: I’ll edit it later to be the other way around then.

1 Like

“Hewwo? Nyu fwiends?”

Slate and his owner Ryan looked up towards the voice, at the end of their garden, where a hole in their fence had gotten worse after a bad storm a few nights ago, a skinny green mare was poking her head through, a look of utter desperation on her face.

“Nyu fwiends?” She asked again, lowering her head in submission. Ryan spotted two lumps on her back that must be her foals.

“Hey there.” He smiled at the mare, walking over and kneeling in front of her. “What brings you here?”

“Huu, Cab-bag need nummies su can make miwkies fow wastesh babbehs. Speciaw-fwiend gu wook fow nummies bu neba come bak, Cab-bag awweady wose twu babbehs tu tummeh huwties, nu wan wose aneemowe.”

“Daddeh! Need hewp nyu fwiend an babbehs, nu wan babbehs hab foweba sweepies.”

Ryan looked down at Slate, tears forming in the little guy’s eyes. That sealed the deal for him, Ryan pulled off some of the loose boards of his fence and made a hole large enough for Cabbage to walk through.

“Here, come on inside. I’ll grab some food and then we can see about finding somewhere safe for you and your babies.”

Cabbage started crying again, but now with a smile on her face. “Fank yu nice mistah, Cab-bag neba fink aneewun hewp hew.”

“Well we’re a good family here, we look after lost Fluffies. Slate you keep her and the foals company, I’ll run inside and get the food.”

“Ok daddeh.”

As Ryan ran inside, Cabbage lay down on the soft grass, slowly she lifted the two foals off of her back and lay them in front of her, wrapping her hoofs around them to keep them safe.

“Wakies babbehs, mummah hab miwkies soon.”

The two foals, a green colt and a pink filly, slowly stirred from their slumber.

“Mummah hab miwkies?” The green colt asked.

“Peep?” Asked the pink filly.

“Nu yet bu soon. Nyu fwiends daddeh git nummies fow mummah.”

The two foals turned around and looked over at Slate, the young stallion eyed the two foals curiously.

“Swate neba see babbehs dis cwose befowe, dey am su pwetty. Hewwo babbehs.”

The pink filly giggled and stretched out her hoofs to hug this friendly new stranger. Cabbage smiled at the act, the poor little girl hadn’t opened her eyes yet when her father disappeared, she didn’t even get to meet him and had been missing out of a proper family life.

Cabbage didn’t want to assume anything, but these were the first people to be nice to her and offer her food and shelter, could this friendly grey unicorn be an adoptive father for her babies. Silently she hoped so.

Slate looked up at Cabbage. “Can Swate gib huggies tu babbeh?”

Cabbage nodded. “Jus wittew huggie, babbeh am stiww wittew.”

Slate understood and carefully picked the pink filly up and softly held her in his arms, she peeped with contentment and softly cooed at his soft Fluff. Slate couldn’t be happier.

Cabbage on the other hand, felt her blood turning to ice. Because when Slate picked up her pink babbeh, she saw two tiny wings on her back. He wasn’t a unicorn at all, he was a…

“MUNSTAH!”

“Wha?”

Before Slate could understand what was happening, Cabbage launched herself at him, her skull crashed into his stomach, knocking the grey stallion to the ground and sending the pink filly rolling across the grass. Scared and disoriented, the pink filly began howling, only receiving comfort from her green brother while her mother attacked their host.

“MUNSTAH NU NUM BABBEHS, MUMMAH PWOTEK BABBEHS FWOM DUMMEH MUNSTAH!”

Slate was helpless against her attacks, so frightened, so confused was her by her assault that he couldn’t find an opening to defends himself.

“Huuu, nu am munstah, am Swate, Swate am gud Fwuffy.”

“WYIA!”

Cabbage pummelled Slate with everything she had, had she eaten recently and gotten her strength back she might have broken a few bones. As it stood all she could do was batter and bruise the poor stallion.

Not that Slate was thinking about how much worse it could be, when for the domesticated stallion this was as worse as it could get.

In his panic, Slate’s back legs kicked at Cabbage, which she immediately took as an aggression, she lowered her sorry-hoofs to his torso, bruising vital organs and battering fragile bones. Each strike made Slate want to vomit from the pain.

Then when one errant hoof struck his testicles, he did.

“Dummeh munstah make sicky-wawas on gud mummah, yu gu foweba-sweepies ny…”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

Cabbage stopped just long enough to see Ryan racing over to her, a hefty push from his heavy hand sent her flying off of Slate, crash landing close to her terrified foals. Ryan gather the sobbing Slate in his arms, holding him close as the stallion wept.

“What the fuck did you do you little monster?”

“CAB-BAG NU AM MUNSTAH! DAT AM MUNSTAH, NYU DADDEH GIB IT FOWEBA SWEEPIES!”

“I am NOT your daddy and Slate is NOT a monster. You attacked my Fluffy for no reason, why the fuck would I want anything to do with you?”

Cabbage felt her heart break with every word out of Ryan’s mouth. “Bu… bu munstah twy tu num babbehs.”

“Huuu, Swa… Swate nu num bab…babbehs. Jus wan gi… gib babbehs hug…huggies. Huuuhuuuuu.”

Ryan held Slate tighter and turned to Cabbage. “Get out.”

“Wha?”

“GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Bu nummies fow…”

“I’M NOT GIVING YOU ANTHING YOU FUCKING MONSTER, GET OUT!”

Cabbage tried to argue, but the rage in Ryan’s eyes terrified her, not wanting to risk the last of her foals, she pushed them forward as they reluctantly left the garden, back into the frightening wilds of the wide world.

“Wha bout miwkies mummah?” The green colt asked Cabbage.

“Fwuffies nu git miwkies babbeh, dummeh hoomin wike munstah betta dan gud Fwuffies.”

“Bu… Swate seem gud, wai am he munstah?”

“He hab wingies an hown, onwy munstahs hab bov.”

“Nu seem wike munstah tu babbeh.” The colt muttered under his breath before a grumble in his empty stomach took his attention.

The pink filly turned back towards Slate, seeing the bruised and bloodied stallion still crying in his owner’s arms. With tears in her eyes she reached up towards him, wanting to feel his comforting hugs again.

“Daddeh?”

But he could not hear her, and as Ryan carried Slate inside to heal his wounds, the pink filly turned away and followed her mother back to the cruelty of their feral life, and the unknown pains that would await them.

13 Likes

i gave it a go, felt like doing something weird.

Warning: Dark as fuck read at your own risk.

Your name is Spinach, you were gifted to your mama when she was just a kid, given by her mama, your grandma. You were named after her favorite vegetable, it looks like leafy nummies to you, but if mama loves it you love it, even if it took getting used too.
its been many fowebahs, grandma is gone, and mama has moved in with her special friend. when everyone is together he’s really nice, but… he thinks he’s the bestest and smartest. even yelling at mama.
you dont like how he yells, makes her cry. though when you ask mama she says ‘he loves me, so its ok’. mama has biggest heart hurties and even a fluffy like you can see that.
one day you yelled at him, yelled big and loud. and- he took you for a ‘car ride’ to the park. he then left you all alone. dumbie daddie didnt know that you knew the way back home, you’ve walked it with mama many times before. though on the way home some bad things happened… you told the fluffie you needed to get home, you didnt wana play. it hurt… so when you could you bit his no nos before running away, covered in your blood and his. who knew a pretty pink stallion could be a munstah…

When you got home you cried to mama forgetting about being dropped off by daddie in the first place. she cried with you and gave you many hugs, even taking good care of you while you were a soon mama.
soon babys came. you loved both the babys, even if one looked like the stalion. it gave you heart hurties but… it wasnt the babys fault, so you still loved him.
Daddie still acted like a big meany though. your babys peeps and chirps woke you up one night, they fussed and fussed, so you gave them milk to ease them. but then you heard what woke them…

mama was crying… and daddie was making funny noises… you left the babys alone in the bed promissing to be back, and trotted over to the bedroom door. a bottle of funny wawa was left on the floor, it smelt yucky. and… mama was still crying, asking for her special friend to stop.
it didnt make sence. not till… you remembered how you cried to the stalion…
“GET OFF MAMA!!” You screamed, your babys chirping and crying like mad, your hoofs slamming against the the door trying to get in. “GET OFF!! GUNNA HUWT YUU!” You threatened and yelled “PWEASE GET OFF MAMA! MAMA GOOD MAMA!!” you begged and cried, the door standing between you and your mama, who you were helpless to help… you pounded your hooves till they hurt, and kept hittoing the wooden door… but nothing happened… all you could do was cry, hearing your mama cry till the next bright time came.

mama was a soon mama, though, she didnt seem as happy about the idea of babys as you were. Mama was sad a lot. when you asked mama why she didnt seem happy about the baby she said nothing. she didnt talk much anymore, though she got better eventually. playing with your foals and you again, being the happy girl you remember as your mama.
till he came home from work… then she was quiet and scared. he was a munstah, and you knew it. one day when he yelled and yelled you yelled back, bitting him.
“Spinach!!” you heard your mama yell as you were kicked to the wall.
“mama! peep!” “Waaah! maaamaaa!” your babys cried as everything spun. sick wawas came from your mouth as you laid there, hearing something about ‘get rid of them’, but nothing made sense anymore as you fell asleep.

the next day, your mama hugged you and your foals close and put you out in the yard.
“Spinach… you gotta go…”
“Wha?! buh spinage wub yuu mama”
“i love you too. but its not safe for you here anymore… i dont want you getting hurt again…”
“Buh Spinach wana pwotec you mama, yuu am soon mama an need pwotection an wub”
“wub gwandma!” one of your foals happily chirped.
“i… i love you too… but you need to go… please…” She cried, quivering in her voice.
“mama pwease-” you begged
“GET OUT OF HERE!” She yelled, her voice choked up as she sobbed into her hands, you cried too, wondering if she’d be safe as you were forced to leave through the open fence, with your babys…
Leaving poor mama, to cry in the yard, alone.

10 Likes

Maybe man tits? Even daddy’s can get a baby body!!

3 Likes

Spinage should trip the fucker down the stairs

4 Likes

Wow amazing work such a good story thank you for it!

2 Likes
 Jade opens her eyes as she looks around and sees her babies.  She had them with out Daddy's permission.  He was so mad, but you figured once born he would fall in love with them...he took care of you during your pregnancy.  Although, he was different... colder, uncaring and distant.  You thought that he was just tired...yes that's it tired.  The babies would change that.  When the day came, you had biggest poppies...is all you cry out.  Soon one, then two and a total of five babies were born...as you clean them you could see daddy...he didn't seem not to care that you had five cuties laying next to you.  One an earthie that look like you, the next one a pink filly, she was an earthie as well.  Then there was the dark blue one, he was a wingie baby.  Then there was the green horn baby, a colt.  And last a monster baby...a little flilly, she was a light pink color.  When Daddy saw her he was Happy...not use why but he was.  

As the day went by the babies were happy and content...with full bellies and a warm home.  Jade grew jealous...the Munster babies was cared for better than the other babies and she didn't know why.  

One day as they started to open their little eyes and soon the babies were able to speak… things changed…
The pink Munster was placed in her own room and others were sent to sleep in the shed…

" daddie why wade and other babbhes sent to sleep out in the cowledss…?"
" it’s very simple Jade you had babies when I told you not to and now it’s time to go. "
Jake up to this point figured he would be kind enough to let them grow a little and give them a chance to make it on their own. He had his prize now. Sheer luck as it would be. That filly would fetch a great price and that alone should make up for the money lost on that pain the ass fluffy.
After a few nights and little water and food it was time to take out the trash.
In the cover of night Jake opened the door and looked and the little herd and simply said…" GET OUT"…there was begging and crying…and bad poops. Soon they were off on their own…never knowing what would be their fate…

3 Likes

I’m feeling something with a Mare snuck in and got knocked up by the owners stallion and then got kicked out when the owner noticed.
As for exact story later the other idea is this is Emeralds sister trying to make special friends with Azure after Emerald went away

2 Likes