Wub Tummeh fo' Gud Wuck (federalchemical1728)

progress shots & other versions

extra-saturated flavor hehe

commissioned by @PonePone of @AmbitiousLeather8309 's Prince Rupert in a cute little costume. Rupert is a good boy and i love his big squishy tummy :blue_heart:

70 Likes

His majesty before us

4 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhh i love theeeeem i rub rub rub! ahhhhh baby

3 Likes

I could use some good luck

3 Likes

He is a good boy.

3 Likes

When ever I pictured Prince Rupert wearing a cape it was always worn like a backpack (two holes for his front legs to go through and not being secured by the neck in order to prevent strangulation) , just long enough to cover his back but short enough to end before his tail to prevent s*** getting on it. I just picture him living up to this quote “Must be a King. Why? He doesn’t have shit all over him.”- Monty Python’s The holy Grail

5 Likes

If it wasnt already established that he wasnt a smarty i would assume he was one based on the costume… luckily i know hes kind and if a fluffy or smarty trues to bully them ill show them no mercy. If they ownedcby someone theyll get a fate more humiliating than deadly.

I offer my blade in service to Prince Rupert :crown: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

rubs the tummy

1 Like

Part of me wants to see a variant of this as like a Buddha for some reason. ~chuckle~

2 Likes

Can I rub it with my foot? Using a kicking motion?

ezgif-1-09b54f7589

1 Like

5r5bno

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

i… I… i dont want to :eww:

im a little concerned you will shit yourself on impact.

my thoughts exaclty. its like those statues that dont oxidize in the spots that people touch the most.

2 Likes