Wumps hurt (InfraredTurbine)

Think again before demanding something

Effects done with some paper bends:

I’m hoping for new pc parts to arrive tomorrow, can’t stand having no decent pc screeeeeeeee

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

67 Likes

Get him a fuck-toy then, I hear you can get wooden ones for cheap.

Otherwise it’ll be your shoes then you’ll blame him for trying to help his blue balls.

I mean Jesus, the ratio of nut-to-cock is off the fucking scale, the dude will blow to a light breeze.

14 Likes

~Tries to Iean forward and suck himseIf off onIy to catch fIak from their expIoding Iumps and Iower haIf to the face as~

5 Likes

Glue some fluff to a pencil sharpener and tell him to enf away.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Just get the brat a fuck toy

5 Likes

Beat his ass to take his mind off the blue balls

I like the overlay idea

3 Likes

Smash them with a rubber mallet and do a before/after comparison of which pain was “wowstest” of the two. I mean, it’s the obvious reaction and the sane and rational choice to make. The fluffy is just setting you up for it, or am I crazy?

3 Likes

I nearly shot ketchup through my nose.

6 Likes

I love folded paper tricks like this. Gotta admit, I’m going to miss your traditional drawings when the time comes.

In other commentary, someone needs to learn how to shut up and wank.

3 Likes

Here boy ill put flufftv on for you, maybe it will take your mind off it puts it on and leaves safe room

YOU ARE WATCHING FLUFFTV AFTERDAAAAARK ONEY THE PWETTIEST MAWES WOOKING FO BABBEHS WOOKING FOR ENFIES AND WOOKING FO YUU! 24/7 :f_martini:

5 Likes

That semen is never coming off the TV screen.

4 Likes

Love your traditional style with color markers its good actually

3 Likes

The owner would be doing this fella a favor if he got him fixed!

3 Likes

Mildly related since people mention sex toys and mares, but honestly I’d fuck with him and give him something to put in his poopie place. Let’s see how he feels about prostate stimulation.

4 Likes

Hm. I wonder what kind of disgusting mind-games could be played here? Get a chirpy baby from a foal-in-a-can machine, see what happens? Restraints and FluffTV?

Maybe just a swift kick in the rocks?

1 Like

Design a state of the art motion tracker that utilizes a laser base house and inside out tracking system and attach it to his balls then design a state of the art bullet that can move mid air then boom!

*warning tracking system alone is 15 pounds

inspiring
sneaky-plotting

3 Likes