Wumps4Nummies (Pastry_Knight)

At first the “Wumps 4 Nummies” machines numbers were not impressive but once smarties and other bully fluffies realised that they had a fool-proof, on demand emasculator to use on their enemies, rivals, targets or whichever fluffy they so choose the usage numbers increased massively.

Further study is needed to ascertain whether the increased dominance of already dominant fluffies will result in increased fluffy numbers, despite reduced numbers of breeding males.

57 Likes

Im guessing the steal the nummies for the ones that come out if tge machine?

3 Likes

force them in, steal their food, rape them. It’s a simple process.

5 Likes

I hope to see more of this machine.

6 Likes

Savage

1 Like

It’ll lead to more urban ferals being rude little shits since only the smarties and their goons will be reproducing at any substantial rate. Good temperaments will disappear, and any remaining human mercy will slowly evaporate.

7 Likes

It all works out. But honestly, I’m betting herds will fall apart. Why be the follower of a smarty when you can get him castrated? Only need an uprising of the low hierarchy, actual intelligence, or minions sick of the leader.

3 Likes

Smarty babies all around!

1 Like

Wait, how does this work exactly?

1 Like

A machine similar in concept to Foals4Nummies Machines, Inspired by a post by Maple. Stallions goes in with wumps, and leave without wumps, sketty is dispensed.

5 Likes

Given the small size of their combined dick and balls I’d say there will be fuck all meat on thar skittie

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s more about population control than feeding urban ferals. Now, the foals-4-sketties machines have plenty of meat, as well as a heapin’ helpin’ of contraceptive chemicals to keep that dam from getting knocked up again.

2 Likes

Aww… Onwy two meatbawws wid sketty… dey not eben cooked pwoperwy…

3 Likes

Dey a widde bit chewey too!

1 Like

Nice to see the little creatures making their own use of the thing.
Unfortunately, males are the most replaceable when it comes to reproduction.

1 Like

cant take credit lol, FederalChemical came up with the idea

2 Likes