i keep having this thought (federalchemical1728)

i keep having this idea of a “sketties-for-foals” machine, but instead it’s a “sketties-for-special-lumps” machine, encouraging fluffies to castrate each other like llamas.

self-inflicted sterilization for feral population control. and it’s not something they cant just make more of like babbehs, its the things they need to make more babbehs. male foals would end up highly sought after by both mares and stallions alike.

could lead to feral-on-domestic violence, but any good fluffy owner will have already had them snipped (or if youre a cheap fuck, you could just let it happen & your fluffy wouldn’t blame you for the loss of its special lumps)

this seems like an idea that ppl other than me would be able to do a better job with, so im dropping it here. Please, by all means, use it. :3c

33 Likes

ohhhhhh thats such a cool damn ideaaa
easy way to clean a city’s fluffy population

6 Likes

What a horribly violent concept, it will lead to raiding parties of toughies and smarties going around ripping the dicks off of runaways and various strays. Hell if they get access to an actually owned fluffy and rip his off, it’ll almost certainly provoke the owner to get violent himself.

I love it.

15 Likes

and feral stallions that get all self-important bc they still have their lumps & can impregnate all the baby-crazy mares make themselves into really REALLY easy targets hehe

7 Likes

Uprising of the eunuchs. Smarty got too much of an ego and had most of not all the males of his herd neutered so they end up turning on him.

7 Likes

Nothing like some good old meatballs

4 Likes

Love it! But the real side effect would be the constant fluffy infighting in herds from them trying to constantly castrate each other. No fluffy would willingly give up their nuts but someone else’s. but either way they’re not breeding and they’re killing each other at a higher rate than ever.

6 Likes

Whoever writes this needs to call it The Eunuch Wars.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a story about someone who convinced fluffies that if they ate another fluffies ball sack it would grow theirs back?

Totally using this though. I like it.

5 Likes

Hold on…

Let em cook…

3 Likes

Yowza, that’s a spicy meatball!! Literally!

3 Likes

That it a step further “Insert nonos for sketti” instead of loosing their balls they loose their dick, they don’t know the machine is gonna take away their “nonos” away leaves them unable to breed, but still with the lumps that cause the urge to breed. Plus if it doesn’t like burn the wound shut they’re likely to die from infection or blood loss.

6 Likes

Or a ruptured bladder.

Now I want to see Tycho Brahe as a fluffy.

1 Like

Haha the cauterization of the mahcine not being set up right and acsidently leaving them with no hole to pee from.

Man that would make for an intresting abuse fic. A poor unfortunate alley way stalion who has to suffer being unable to pee sweeling up untill their bladder bursts…

3 Likes

Someone needs to write that. I’d volunteer, but I need sleep before I think about it.

Ooh,what about a beloved pet who gets neutered sloppily right before the weekend, whose bladder bursts because the owner goes on a sexy, romantic getaway?

3 Likes

That is a great idea.

2 Likes

I’ll do it, expect lots of fluffy on fluffy violence between the ferals.

3 Likes

WOOHOO!

That’s a good idea. It would have to be something relatively painless like a quick jab to the balls if a male backed up to it or it wouldn’t work out so well.

If you can figure it out I would love to read it

2 Likes

i think the bit that’s more fun is making the fluffies try to steal each other’s balls & not lost their own. like flag football but worse lol.

they could potentially trick the injection machine into jabbing them multiple times. and with the “insert no-nos for sketties” one, they would immediately cry to other fluffies about the “meanie sketty machine that ate their no-nos” (if they were crafty they’d trick other stallions into losing their dongs, but one of them’s gonna blab eventually)

You’d get a whole herd of eunuchs hanging around the sketti machine waiting for the next intact stallion

6 Likes