Wyldefyr’s Adopt & Raise a Fluffy - FOAL (CYOA) (Artist: Great_White_Nope)

This is a public (played live instead of DM only) CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) Game that was a commission from the Commiss-a-thon Fundraiser. @Wyldefyr will be rolling for the outcomes of the choices they make in raising their Fluffy Pony.

Hasbio Welcomes You to Your New Fluffy Pony™️
Congratulations! You have decided to take on the role of a Fluffy Parent™️. But as with all things there are many challenges and perils that exist along the way to raising a young foal to a full adult Fluffy. Animals need to be fed, taught discipline, how to behave, when and where to use the bathroom, and they need love, care, and attention so they can grow “Big n Stwong™️”. This game of chance details you raising a Fluffy pony while different challenges and issue arise which you roll your actions to see if you fail or succeed.

@Wyldefyr will have a background and the Fluffy will have stats that will help or hurt them on their journey. You will be building a comic as you go along on this adventure. After the Fluffy is grown, they are yours to use in whatever you see fit.

THIS IS ONGOING, so it will be updated as we go along and progress.

Basic Rules: The player rolls a 6-sided die to build their fluffy and then to see if their actions succeed or fail. Random events occur throughout to make it interesting and challenging. The setting of abuse/hugbox/weirdbox/sadbox is chosen by the player so all can play.

Please be respectful of the player and their choices.

Results of the D6:

• 1= Critical Miss
  • 2 & 3= Miss
  • 4 & 5= Success
  • 6= Critical Success

Comic Layout:

Let us Begin!

Part 1: Background
@Wyldefyr Rolled a 6!

6= Work is totally optional for you, your parent’s Trust Fund guarantees that you can spend whatever time or money you need on your hobbies, including your fluffy pony. You acquired your Fluffy from a HasBio certified personal breeder, where the young foal was raised with love and care. You have access to safe rooms, daycare centers, trainers, and whatever you think your fluffy needs. Just be careful not to spoil your fluffy!

(+1 to a random fluffy stat)

Part 2: Select Your Fluffy Type
@Wyldefyr rolled a 1 and has an Earthie Fluffy, which come with +/- stats.

Introduction:
Stats:
Earthie - Female - Foal

• Health: 4
  • Temperament: 6
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Charisma: 3

You come home from the Certified Breeder with your brand new foal along with two boxes full of certified milk, toys, and bedding. You look in the box and see that she is a dark pink “Earthie” fluffy with a gray mane. She looks well behaved but her colors aren’t as vibrant or unique as you’ve seen from some designer fluffies.

After laying down the box in the Safe Room, the young filly quickly wakes up and stretches, as she opens her eyes she looks up at you.

First things first, let’s name the young one:

Her name is Hyacinth

She struggles a bit at the name but readily accepts it. You place her in your specialty designed Fluffy Safe Room with access to an outside fenced in patio.

What will you do with your new fluffy?

First thing to do is make sure she knows where her litter box is to make good poopees and peepees, as well as her water bottle, food bowl and bed.

SUCCESS!

You take your time showing the different amenities available to the you foal, you show off the HasBio Bestest Poopies™️ self-cleaning litter box with privacy beads and mummah happy music and “smell pretty” deodorizer. You show where she can access her HasBio Bestest Mummah Milkies™️ in her drown-proof bowl along with a bottle dispenser of fresh spring water with soft kibble available for when she wants to venture into solid foods.

You show her HasBio Simulated Fluff-pile™️ bed with mummah coo-ing and loving warmth & nuzzle action.

Hyacinth is smitten with the high-end dedicated products to make her life enjoyable and comfortable. She pays close attention to your instructions almost as if she takes mental note of these items and their purpose. She hugs your ankle to show her appreciation.

She has full knowledge and familiarity with her new surroundings.

she is obviously hungry, so go get her toys while she eats and maybe uses the box

FAILURE

It has been a busy day for the young filly. You tell her to drink up some of her nummies and remember to make “good poopies or peepees” before you two play with some of the toys you bought. Hyacinth follows your instructions as she laps up some of the milk and nibbles on a soft nugget from her feed bowl, it looks like she is still getting used to solid foods. But she puts forth the effort before chasing it down with some more milk.
As she chows down you rustle through the items purchased and notice that the toys seem too “grown” for her. The ball and blocks are much too large for her. As you pull the various items out of the bag, you stack them up nearby as you dig deeper into the bag hoping to find more age appropriate toys. But you stack it too high and it comes crashing down with a loud noise.
Hyacinth was nowhere near the collapsed items but you notice that she was startled and frozen in place in front of the litter box. As she turns slowly toward you you notice small tears forming and a little puddle of urine from the noise.

How do you comfort Hyacinth?

Bend down to her level. “Are you okay, Hyacinth? I didn’t mean to scare you.”

She is beside herself and embarassed.

“Woud noises scawe Hawacinff… sniff nuu mean make bad peepees daddeh”

You see that her hind quarters are soaked with urine. She waves her arms up at you for the universal “upsies” sign.

Gently pick her up. “It’s not your fault. I scared you. But now I think you need a bath.”

The little foal is nestled in you hands as she continues to be upset over her failure. You reassure her with a gentle and kind voice and the filly’s sobs quiet down as she proceeds to suckle on her hoof.

Your hand gets a little wet with some of the urine but you take her to the bathroom to clean her off.

Your bathroom has a large tub and a shower with various nozzles and spray settings. You have some items available to gently “secure” a fluffy for a bath or shower along with different low pressure shower nozzles, combs, brushes, and scented tear-free soaps.

Going to be extra careful since I just scared her and she is very young. will use the tub, but no water in the tub. will use a bucket with a damp cloth and soap to wash her. let her sniff the cloth before using it, and again before rinsing her off. if this goes well, will follow with a blow dry. letting her smell that, and demonstrating on myself before using it on her. will also wash hands with the cloth while washing her.

You bring her into the bath and set her down in the specialty bath sponge harness that locks her legs and body in place as you lightly soak and wash the fluffy. Your diligent and thorough efforts make her feel comfortable enough to doze off while receiving a bath that almost doubles as a spa treatment.

She is gently roused and dried off using a specialty silenced hairdryer that poofs out her fluff an extra inch all around.

You glance at a clock and realize that it has been a long day for the little one and she should be going to bed soon.

Bring her bed into my room for the night, in case she gets scared, then tuck her in.

You take Hyacinth with you after her bath and decide to put her in your room in a corner of your bed. You take some surplus bedding to give her own cozy nook and she falls fast asleep having had an eventful day.
You decide to finish up some work before you yourself go to bed, the foal is still fast asleep when you hop into your side, gently moving the covers without disturbing her.

The next morning you wake up to find Hyacinth’s bedding empty with no foal to be found or heard nearby…

First thing is to call her name without moving, so I don’t roll over onto her by accident. If that fails check the floor nearby before getting down. Then start a whole house search, calling her name. Move by shuffling feat so I don’t accidentally step on her

are no soft little lumps in the sheets and step out of your room while continuing to call out to the foal. Still no answer.

You begin to feel anxious as you inspect the safe room and discover it empty with none of the toys or food touched. You don’t see any trace of her upstairs and venture down to the foyer of your spacious house. Continuing to call out with no answer. Eventually you come across the sliding door to access the backyard and see that it was left cracked open with the slightest trace of tiny hood prints leading out the door.

You go outside to you backyard, a well fenced in yard that is well manicured with hedges and trees leading up the backyard of your neighbor.

You call out for Hyacinth and see a tiny hopping ball of pink fur hustle toward you from behind a bush.

You bring her inside picking her up and hugging her after knowing she is safe and sound. The two of you eat breakfast together as you contemplate the rest of the day and what toys to play with.

The days pass as you and Hyacinth get closer and you understand her better, you see that her formative early days have had an impact of who she is becoming as a fluffy.

You notice that she:

• Is very diligent in going to the bathroom and is overall a tidy fluffy.
  • Has No aversion or dread of water for baths.
  • Appreciates the outdoors. (civilized parks and backyards)
  • Skittish with loud noises.

She continues to grow and mature and before you know it, she is no longer a little foal able to fit in your hand, but has grown to the size of a filly, about the size of half a loaf of bread, able to be cradled easily in one arm.

END OF THE FOAL STAGE OF LIFE.

SEE PART II- FILLY

57 Likes

This is going to be so fun :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Could it be restarted? Because I see it very possible that it will not go beyond the “chirp” state.

2 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m in for sure!

2 Likes

50% failure rate, brutal

1 Like

I mean if you want to kill it at birth you can. But for you to collect another it will come at disadvantages to its stats or you end up having to pick up a stray to fill the void

2 Likes

While I get wyldefyr would be the only one with a background and comic I’m sure others would love if the other results were written so they could play along.

@Wyldefyr paid for this as part of the Fundraiser. They have complete editorial control over this and can choose to remove it from the public as well

4 Likes

Very well. I misunderstood. Thought it was preplanned and won by raffle or something. Best of luck.

2 Likes

There are still slots open for such a commission. But because it is detailed it can be pricey

1 Like

How much is it? Just to get a ballpark price.

1 Like

Initially it was $60. But since we reached our quota, all commissions are 10% off so $54.

2 Likes

Also. I plan on printing out the rules so other Artists could try it out as well

4 Likes

I’ve played d&d since 2e, but have been on a hiatus lately, so this should help scratch the itch.

2 Likes

Oh, so it’s a Wyldefyr exclusive? Darn, I was unsure but thought it mighta been a public event people could play along with making their own comics.

Good luck then, Wyldefyr! Make the best fluffy ever!

1 Like

I mean it sounds like printing the rules means eventually it kinda will be?

1 Like

If I were to do it like that, it would be through a poll system

1 Like

“Session 0” is done. A Foal has been brought into the world.

1 Like

Eggplant.

1 Like

unm…, maybe you should put “gamblers” in the tags, or “role”, or “game”, for searches

1 Like