Wyldefyr’s Adopt & Raise a Fluffy - FILLY (CYOA) (Artist: Great_White_Nope)

@Wyldefyr is a wealthy owner who can provide whatever he needs in the care and concern for his fluffy. He lives in a large enough space to separate his mature Stallion Geronimo from the new foal that was purchased and too frail to play with an adult fluffy just yet.

It has been a few months since you picked up Hyacinth from the breeder. She has really come into her own with flashes of her unique personality shining through. You’ve taken a loving and nurturing approach to rearing her and it has resulted in her implicit trust and care for you. She likes to roam around the house but seems to enjoy the fresh air of the back yard over her room filled with toys and games. She is very neat and tidy and never seems to make a mess even when eating her favorite meal.

She is now a young filly as she is going through her “teenage years” as she becomes more independent and her personality is developed and solidified. Choices will need to be made for how she will grow and the different challenges that she faces as she becomes fully grown.

Part 1: Wyldefyr’s Adopt & Raise a Fluffy - FOAL (CYOA) (Artist: Great_White_Nope)
Hyacinth’s stats & bio:
Female Earthie: HYACINTH (HAWACINFF)

Health: 4
Temperament: 6
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 3

• No aversion to water for baths
  • Diligent in going to the bathroom (clean)
  • Appreciates the outdoors (civilized)
  • Skittish with loud noises

Hyacinth leads the best life she could experience, she gets to play with “daddeh” in the backyard, in the park, she gets hugs and love, and she gets to sleep at the foot of “daddeh’s” bed every once in awhile but she isn’t overly needy or dependent on attention. She is getting plenty of exercise and good healthy food with the occasional “cheat day” that she looks forward to eagerly.

You notice how big and independent she is getting and think that it should be time to take her for her regular check-up at your trusted Veterinarian.

Take her to the vet office for a check up

You load Hyacinth into a crate to take to the vet for her developmental check-up. You like this vet because you’ve used him for your stallion Geronimo and haven’t had an issue. The waiting room is typically overcrowded from overbooked appointments. The different owners sit in the waiting room with no option for communal play due to liabilities with disease or injury.

You sit next to an older lady with a crate on her lap, Hyacinth’s gate faces the other and she happily greets an older fluffy that growls at her, she is disappointed that she didn’t make a good impression and solemnly sits in the crate feeling a little dejected.

In the office Dr. Smalls isn’t as kind or gentle with Hyacinth as he was in the past, he abruptly picks her up for the inspection, poking and prodding her as he mumbles to himself. Hyacinth looks troubled but is keeping her composure knowing you’re there. The brace face quickly melts away after the vet gives her two shots on either side of her rump. She squeaks at each shot and tears begin to form, Dr. Smalls tries to console her but she only looks to you for comfort. You pat her head and tell her she was a “big girl” and she is able to compose herself, but she is NOT a fan of the veterinarian office.

She is a healthy well-behaved little thing, she is now up to date on her shots and shows good growth potential. She will be developing sexual characteristics soon, we need to discuss whether you wanted her neutered or not, we have a few weeks left for her growth but I like to schedule things in advance. It is a more invasive procedure than for the males so complete anesthesia will be necessary.”

I don’t want to take away her ability to have babbehs if she later decides she wants them, so for now, not scheduling it

Dr. Smalls understands and provides you with her vaccination paperwork and digital ID tags so she is clear to be around other fluffies and groups.

I want to take this time to introduce Hyacinth to my other male pegasus fluffy Geronimo. I make sure there is a fence or something between them at first, in case they don’t hit it off.

You place up a gate a make sure that all things are safe and give Geronimo the run down of making a good impression with Hyacinth and to be gentle as she is still “young”. Geronimo pays close attention and you bring the little pink filly into his safe room.

Not a good impression for these two. Maybe you rushed it after the vet visit.

But you did see a flyer for your neighborhood Fluffy Association for a “Fluffy Jamboree” where the owners and local (vaccinated) Fluffies will get together and enjoy some playtime at the park along with activities and fireworks at night (ear muffs provided)

36 Likes

So we’re all in agreement that if she sneaks out to have babies and comes back, we’re torturing her, right?

7 Likes

<3

3 Likes

My vote is to take them for walkies.

3 Likes

Nah, let her have them, then lock them all in a closet. Tell her that when she eats them all, you’ll let her out.

3 Likes

No what we should do is make her watch us torture her babies and amputate her

2 Likes

that shitrat you need more discipline as a teenager there will be more challenges plus I’ll want “babies”

2 Likes

IMG_9425

Someone will buy out the abuse slot soon enough

10 Likes

Fair enough. So if she has babies, they’ll probably be loved and raised gently.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m a huge abuse fan, but I don’t want people going after a guy that paid to keep the site up because they choose a hugbox story for their story

9 Likes

That’s fair. I honestly hadn’t realised it was a hugbox game. Hugbox definitely has its place, and this is a fun game.

3 Likes

Honestly the rules as written are designed for abuse but can be adapted for anything

1 Like

Veterinarian visit is up!

1 Like

alright sound fun, i hope at the vet, a male get freed somehow and she “willing” effied from him

1 Like

Q: I thought the happiness, cleanness, bathroom, etc. bars was a thing for this. Is the last pic forgotten that part?

1 Like

This is just a day in the life as we are doing a time skip, the bars come back for the rolled events. These frames serve as an “introduction”

It’ll come back.

4 Likes

The vet visit was a mild fail. Doesn’t seem like she enjoys going there moving forward

3 Likes

needs a special threat after that visit. doesn’t have to be sketties too. perhaps an ice cream or candy

3 Likes

I know you don’t probably hear this a lot but, I like your work, regardless of the topic and hope to see more from you. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes