Yard Invaders Story pt.2, by AIDS

Part two.
Violence!
Note how “Bestest Babbeh” emulates the violent behaviour of his smarty-daddy.

44 Likes

Serves you right, your talks aint worth shit with a shotgun asshole! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Verily, pride was his undoing!

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a beaten Poopie still in the yard?

Potential babbeh for the domestics?

2 Likes

He’s still there, yes. And there will be an epilogue featuring his future destiny.
Back on the old booru, the foals fate was voted on.
His nominal title is of course “Gud babbeh” since the previous “gud babbeh” was killed by “Bestest Babbeh” and thus "Dancie Babbeh was promoted. The first and original “Worst/Poopie babbeh” died very early in its infancy.

Bestest Mummah is a spoiled cunt, so is her favourite offspring.
But the heavy foot fall of relentless karma comes ever closer…

3 Likes

The only way to deal with an abhorrent smarty herd. What shells was the lady using, birdshot, rock salt, or rubber bullets?

Can’t wait to see the final part and what happens to the remaining fluffies, especially the smart foal.

1 Like

Enjoying this so far! Thank you!

1 Like

I’m thinking something like birdshot. At close ranges it’s as good as anything against most opponents, and certainly against fluffies.

1 Like

There’ll be one or two more installments and then followed by an epilogue, as a separate comic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, to people and most animals it will sting, but to fluffies it downright lethal.

And is the fluffy at the end, did it get skinned?

1 Like

Yes, he got flayed from the blast of pellets and died a suitably agnozing death.
Note how he regresses into infancy from the pain, calling out for his mummah for huggies and referring to himself as “babbeh”.
I’m not sure if that’s part of the current canon, but back when I first started drawing fluffy stuff, that was a recurring side-effect of intense pain.

3 Likes

It’s fine, most people depict beaten smarties regressing to begging and acting like fools in the vain hopes their opponent would show mercy, as a last-ditch effort to save their worthless hides.

I love it!

3 Likes

It could just as easily be a load of rock salt rather than lead pellets.
Shotguns are great like that.

2 Likes

It’s almost like “smartys” haven’t progressed mentally from a spoiled child :thinking:

Weeeeeeell they tried beating on some good bois soooo good riddance

1 Like

Still is, as far as I know, the result of sudden and severe trauma while adrenaline is preventing the Wan Die loop. But only in males, never seen it applied to females.

2 Likes