Yawn [by miaorr]

My first attempt to draw a fluffy. Still seems to be a faulty wire between my brain and my hand but I’m kind of pleased with how it turned out despite my lack of scanner and still functional pens with ink.

13 Likes

Very cute! good job!

2 Likes

Everyone starts somewhere! :slight_smile:

I like it, and its all freehand with no construction bits? I’m impressed!

1 Like

Thank you. It’s been years since I had inspiration to draw anything. This community has done wonders to bring me out of the artistic block. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think it’s a great first attempt
Quite cute

2 Likes

I’ll tell you one thing that helped me: “good enough is good enough.”

I used to stress myself out about my drawing, and that’s a large part of why I stopped 20 years ago. I only got back into it recently due to fluffies.

Oh, and “you don’t have to top yourself.” Let each piece stand on its own merits, NOT “is it better than before?” You’ll have ups and downs, its okay. Just enjoy :slight_smile:

It’s been well over a decade since last i drew something. I didn’t realize it’d been that long until I began browsing my old drawings. But it seems a few little tips taught to me by other artists still remains in the back of my head. I just sketch things up with pencil, ink what should be filled out and then use an eraser to get rid of the pencil. Thank you for being part of bringing my inspiration back. :heart:

1 Like

squeeee

2 Likes

Thank you. It turned out more cuddly cute than any goofy weirdbox my brain first cooked up. :grin:

2 Likes