Yay mummah's back! (Art by mlgbunnyiscool)

22 Likes

those are some cute (and golden) fluffies!

3 Likes

How did she got a rabbit? Trap?

5 Likes

Nice, I really like it when fluffies are able to hunt and defend themselves, instead of having to rely on the garbage in cities or towns, or natural foods (which may or may not be poisoned) to get by everyday. :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

The thing is that the base idea of a fluffy is a pathetic creature combining the traits of stuffy toys and toy breeds of dogs. They don’t make much sense as hunters, especially considering that most canons have them able to eat almost anything like a goat. They don’t need to hunt, aren’t really equipped to, and most who try would probably die in the effort. Fluffies in the wild should eat grass, bugs, or scavenge.

3 Likes

I feel that the traits of stuffy toys is really dependent on canon. Some adopt that to push the idea of “biotoy”, some go with a straight depiction of them as “animal”.

I should mention that mlgbunny here seems to have fluffies who have longer legs. Its not a common trait, but I’ve seen a few artists who adopt that. And for me, the more important element used here is the fluffspeak.

4 Likes