Ye Olde Fluffy II – Forlorn Paramour at Dawn’s Break (Commissioned for R.AirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Second part of this series from RandomAP

This series will be open to commissions too if anyone want to, I just need to finish some comics but the line is good to go xD;

53 Likes

“Thy most special of friends, I weep to inform you that the cruel actions of the blaggard has cause severe damage to my womb, and has thus taken our children from us before we even had thine chance to meet.”

“Have no fear fair maiden, I shall take upon thineself to deliver us a new family, one that shall be bigger and stronger than any villain that shall try to intervene in our love.”

“FOR FUCK SAKE, JUST GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING WINDOW BEFORE I LOB-ETH YOU THROUGH IT!”

17 Likes

Glorious work yet again Turbine. Lord Fluffquad is as squat and ugly as I hoped.

4 Likes

Poor man has doodoo stains on his windowsill!

3 Likes

Bravo!Bravo! Well done you two :clap::+1:

1 Like

@anon68543914 based on how many times you’ve commissioned infraredturbine, at this point you gotta be his sugardaddy :joy:

1 Like

We did the math once and I think i hold the record of money spent on commisions in the community. Considering how high that number is, i doubt it’ll ever be beaten. Im pretty much the economy of this community lmao

RandomAirPeople…the foundation of our society

That’s really Virgil. He’s the one who built the website and invests his own money and time to keep it afloat. But I’m pretty sure the amount of money I’ve spent on commissions with turbine has entered a four digit number. Idk much about the Booru era because it died just as I entered the community, but I wonder if I hold the record even back then.

But we’re also good friends and work on a lot of stuff together. Through it we’ve made several comics, the Hasbio catalogue, the folly of hope format, and now Ye Olde fluffy format. Keep in mind it isn’t just Turbine I work with, I’ve also worked with Grim and KerosineCannibal as well. Turbine though, is who I go for 99% of the work I come up with lol.

True! But you are like…the tax payer lol

More like the wealthy business man investing in industry. Tax implies that it is taken without my consent, I am deliberately paying for fluffies to meet their mysterious fates.

1 Like

Yea and verily doth they both need a sticking most sorry!

One day I might I might write a fluffy who is stuck speaking old English
Like everyone else speaks normal cept this one fluffy

I wouldn’t complain about that
It’s not like commissions made me rich lmao
they appear every once and now, but when I started taking them last year, it fucking saved me tbh
I was extremely broken due to covid, and things were really difficult for me
fortuntelly it helped me lot and I was even able to save for some months and buy a new drawing tablet to improve even more :3

And in all fairness weve been working together for nearly 2 years now. So it adds up lol

1 Like

We need a better slogan than “buy Turbines” since it only works on you for the most part.

1 Like

Defenestration awaits for thine pighorse most foul

• looks out the window - … - grabs a iron boot and yeets it at the fluffy - god dam stupid fricken shit rats thats the 9th one this night