Ye Olde Fluffy IV – Danse Fluffycabre (Commissioned for R.AirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Another piece for Ye Olde Fluffy, commissioned for @anon68543914
1 left to go :v

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

doot doot

25 Likes
1 Like

Wuv this song ngl

The image made this lol

1 Like

Well, someone has been studying medieval art!

Very nice. The ass trumpet is the perfect touch. (Ass trumpet? Butt trumpet? Hmm.)

2 Likes

The trumpet is on the fluffy’s ass, thus the toot is a fluffy skelly fart or a loud boney-boy shit.

Edit: I’ve always loved that art on that YouTube copy of the Danse Macabre linked by @WhalerTom. The shadow man’s labyrinth and the weird-faced woman holding the clue yarn is a nice touch.

1 Like

The toot is so hilarious, love the old print look on this art.

1 Like

That’s… not how it looks to me.

The fluffy is looking backwards. Its hard to tell because the angle is so extreme (impossible for anything living), but if you match up the direction of the hooves and the curve of the spine the fluffy’s butt (or where the butt would be) is facing the viewer. Hence butt trumpet.

Also, for some inexplicable reason medieval illustrators thought butt trumpets were hilarious, its a common trope.

Its a butt trumoet because someone in the other Ye Olde Fluffy’s mentioned it lmao.

Fart jokes are older than people realise.

I assumed the skelefluff was rearing up and looking backwards. But I’ll take a fluffy boner’s horny-cock any day of the week as well.

1 Like