Ye Olde Fluffy: The Rejection of Color (Cmss for Depresso) (InfraredTurbine)

The last of this series.

You can commission more about this series too.

Hope you like it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on ,feel free to contact me!

30 Likes

love your take with Divine Comedy, nice.

2 Likes

Ye olde shit always gets me

this has me in tears fuck

3 Likes

oh thanks but it is all Depresso’s fault
he’s the evil mind behind this xD

2 Likes

This is excellent, friend

1 Like

Satan cast out of heaven by god?

Not gonna lie, these look like dope tarot card visuals.

3 Likes

Actually it is a Paradise Lost reference.

The site is giving me shit about uploading the pic, but it’s a parody of the (?) painting (?) of Satan being cast down from Heaven.

5 Likes

Ah yes sorry since Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost have the same woodblock print artist. Love those illustrations of the book :blush:

2 Likes

You should do Saturn Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya in fluffy form. Fluffies eat their foals constantly and that would definitely be the perfect reference pic for a cannibalism one…

Better yet, have like, a couple of panels done like the medieval tapestry edits meme while the foal 0leqds not to get eaten or what have you… and then suddenly a hyper-realistic fluffy version of Saturn Devouring His Sun as the punchline.

1 Like

You should do Saturn Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya in fluffy form. Fluffies eat their foals constantly and that would definitely be the perfect reference pic for a cannibalism one…

Better yet, have like, a couple of panels done like the medieval tapestry edits meme while the foal pleads not to get eaten or what have you… and then suddenly a hyper-realistic fluffy version of Saturn Devouring His Sun as the punchline.

2 Likes

you could commission that :v
I have other plans for this month rn tbh

Yes, Gustav Doré. He did the Bible, too.

3 Likes

I think someones done something like this with fluffies…

Nm I was remembering commenting and it coming up in the comments before. xD

1 Like

Classic woodblock by him its so haunting and beautiful added the print had hightlight what amaze me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

https://fluffy-community.com/t/goretober-day-3-saturn-devouring-his-young-goya-ambitiousleather8309/53600