Yiff in hell indeed fluffy [ripoffMcgee]

A brave fluffy saves the day

22 Likes

God I love how perversely doughy the breasts are in panel one. Like they’re almost flesh but probably just vinyl bags filled with yoghurt.

6 Likes

what-jontron

1 Like

I don’t get the “biblical” tag here.

1 Like

to kill antros is a holy calling

7 Likes

Yeah, no.

yeah, yeah though

3 Likes

Nerp. If there’s no crime to punish, it’s murder. And no, “existing” is not a crime. “Being a whore”, maybe…

someone has not read many bibles existing is very much a crime in some cases

3 Likes

I see the Bible as man’s interpretation of God’s Word rather than the Word directly, and thus full of man’s errors. But regarding anthros, you do you, just don’t tag unless it fits the community-accepted definition rather than your personal one. Good day.

how about I tag how I want and you don’t bring in your flawed interpolations

1 Like

I don’t know what that last word means, but I’m just trying to prevent confusion because misuse of tags is a thing. That’s all. I’ll drop it, but if someone else comes to you scratching their heads about the tags, it’s not on me. Good day.

it was never on you but give the new guy a dm and may be he will make you real mod so it will be on you

1 Like

I said we’re done. I won’t get in your way anymore, so don’t get in mine. GOOD. DAY.

you keep saying your done but you always come back to try and get the last word so I guess we are not done till I say we are

2 Likes

I play “Confused Face” and end my turn. It’s your move.

again you prove yourself to be a liar , I guess it is hard to not crave my aweing attention

2 Likes

It’s a Yu-Gi-Oh! reference. Anyway, I’m leaving. Say whatever you want, make whatever you want, I won’t stop you. Bye.

what madness drives you to keep posting surely there is some where you can get some healthy attention

2 Likes

Get a room you two, jeez.

Here’s the deal, McGee is a dick, but he’s a dick on his own post’s comments, imo that’s fine. People being dicks in other people’s comments are a problem, so as long as you stay in your own lane, it’s fine.

As for Huggies, please avoid commenting on other people’s tags in the future, we’ve had a lot of drama relating to this. Asking is fine, but don’t berate them any further, it serves very little purpose and it never ends well. (Case in point)

2 Likes