yinglet (fluffsplosion)

More drawings from /trash/. Someone made a post comparing the Yinglets from Out-of-Placers to fluff ponies.

20 Likes

And now it’s neck is broken.

3 Likes

that yinglet must be having fun with the fluff.

3 Likes

I wonder if the teeth of the Yinglings can handle meat. However, it is possible to cook soup or prepare the filling. Hmm, on the other hand, fluffi’s meat can be fermented. If the Yinglings ’ stomachs can handle the shellfish, they should be able to handle the rotten minced meat.
In the end, fluffy is a very suitable cattle for them) Hmm, what about the lactase activity? However, no one canceled the cheese-making. And then can think about dairy farms) Plus, wool is a useful product both in own household and in exchange.

2 Likes

This picture finally motivated me to read Out Of Placers, and it was much better than I could have hoped for. Thanks for the art and guiding me to a good comic! The scavs and fluffies have a lot in common! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

A Yinglet’s main food source is clams, but they can enjoy other things like bugs and meat. They can’t have grains.

Yinglets are incredibly weak. Fluffies and Yinglets are about the same in strength, but yings are just a bit harder.