You are going to play, whether you like it or not - LostDauphin

I love doing these little drawings :smiley:

100 Likes

Well, if you’re gonna be big enough to be a small horse, don’t throw a fit when someone treats you like a horse.

17 Likes

Lmao lov your work as always :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Do a tinkle to teach the bitch a lesson

1 Like

That boy need some discipline as he had to realized he isnt little anymore. Sigh unless its parents dont give a shit and let the dumb kid kill its fluffy

I seen kids do that to its father too demanding horsy ride but they are like going 10 already

2 Likes

Oh yes, these types of situations are very common, some children do not seem to notice that they have grown too old to maintain certain customs.

5 Likes

If that kid’s parent didn’t intervene, gud luk taking out the trash.

2 Likes

yeah, that would totally be a thing

2 Likes

Don’t worry lil buddy if that shit rat doesn’t want to keep playing the horsemen we will remove the legs and put some wheels through the stumps as if it were a hairy hotwheel

3 Likes

I seem to recall little kids trying to ride big dogs before. The dog looks worried and tries to run :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hope the fluffy throws the kid and breaks his stupid little head.

1 Like

I get the feeling he knows he can’t ride it (even if he won’t admit it to himself) and he is doing this out of pure sadism. Perhaps lashing out b cause his parents put too many demands on him.

1 Like

Oh I completely understand you, it is much more relaxed to do a single drawing without context than to do a multi-page comic

4 Likes

Completely, sometimes I do them while working on the comics to ease the mood

2 Likes

Ugh… Trying to keep visual continuity can be a pain. And anyone else do something then realize you’re on the wrong layer? :frowning:

2 Likes

Normally I’m against abuse, but that child has smarty syndrome and should be shot.
Poor fluffy :frowning:

This folks, is why fluffies aren’t actually a great idea for a pet :D. A cat or a dog will quickly respond with appropriate force if the kid is being a shithead haha

4 Likes

Oh how the tables have turned HAHAHA!!

2 Likes

Hahaha YES.

1 Like

Also, some folks aren’t fit to be parents. I should schedule that vasectomy soon…