You are nothing but food (by: FallenAngel)

fluffy-swallower

Ya think its that easy to look for a new mummah! The Black Swallower (Chiasmodon niger) don’t give a fuck!

=========================

For comission and info pm me :slight_smile:

79 Likes

So, giving the blue bestest a break from his eternal damnation?

4 Likes

Yeah XD just do some random bitch foal for once in a while.

3 Likes

Heh, karma =w=💖

2 Likes

After finishing digesting, its just going to get pretty shitty.

1 Like

All those pretty pelagic nightmares facing against dumb fluffy.

1 Like

Man, theeeseee fish! Did you know they can eat prey 10x bigger then themselves? So they can probs eat a bigger fluff too!

Also before you ask why I know so many fish fact: There are many benefits to being a Mini biologist…I love the animal kingdom.

5 Likes

What’s your favorite animal?

How deep did that fluffy go!? C. Niger is abyssal, idnit?

2 Likes

it could be worse… IT COULD BE HIS CHILDREN’S BESTIE BLUE SNOB BRED!

1 Like

simply, the felines. Big, small, medium. I just love em. Tigers are MY TOP favorite, black-footed cat coming in close second.

2 Likes

The real horror is that this means fluffies are to go down deep enough to encounter black swallowers

4 Likes

I remember the first time I saw that fish on a book, I took the book home from school for a week and just spend the time looking at the pictures because it was so hard to believe those creatures were real.

Thinking about it, sea fluffies existing is a miracle with all the predators in the sea

2 Likes

do you think aquariums keep sea fluffies at exhibits as cheap decor and animal show feedings?

I can see zoos’ conversations teaching animals to kill fluffies on sight even herbivores to stomp or bite a fluffy if they can’t hunt them!
also, who wants to bet fluffies herds have wandered into a few zoo exhibits and given a show of what wild animals can do to those intruders or zoo keepers using a few for predators’ entertainment?

2 Likes

Yeah but its a sea fluffy my friend they are everywhere :joy:

Some would adapt a bit deeper and STILL get into trouble or eaten anyway.

2 Likes

Saw some stories here have sea fluffies as pets or as live feeds for their more big exotic pets.

Yeah they can be a great substitute to predatory fishes as sea fluffies like their land counterpart is dumb as fuck.

Unlike fishes and other marine creatures that hides from predators these idiots are a swimming target with their colors (some) and worst trait : mummah songs.

Their consumption can at least recycle some for microbs to plaktons to bigger fish and so forth.

2 Likes

You have a point.

1 Like

It depends. For me, anything prehistoric.

1 Like

I too love prehistoric animals. Spinosaurus is my favorite,it used to be a generic therapod,but now it has gotten a cool tadpole tail based on fossil evidence found in 2020,plus we understand more about it’s spine and it’s hunting habits. I love those weird guys now,they’re like the platypus of dinosaurs.

2 Likes