You decide their fate - Season 3 Naughty_Fox

Hello again! This time I bring you four foals who I would like you to vote for their fates because it is very likely that their mother will not come back for them. The dynamic is simple, four foals and four fates to vote and can’t be repeated ( in the event of a tie, I will flip a coin).

The ~victims~ fluffies are:

1. Starving munstah babbeh
  2. Poppy babbeh (well fed with feces)
  3. Smarty babbeh
  4. Sensitive babbeh who is also the bestie babbeh.

I will draw the winners, so you can propose ideas in the comments.

Enjoy! :fox_face:

ABUSE-FATE’S VOTES
    1. MUNSTAH
    1. POOPY
    1. SMARTY
    1. SENSITIVE-BESTIE

0 voters

HUG-FATE’S VOTES
    1. MUNSTAH
    1. POOPY
    1. SMARTY
    1. SENSITIVE-BESTIE

0 voters

SAD-FATE’S VOTES
    1. MUNSTAH
    1. POOPY
    1. SMARTY
    1. SENSITIVE-BESTIE

0 voters

WEIRD-FATE’S VOTES
    1. MUNSTAH
    1. POOPY
    1. SMARTY
    1. SENSITIVE-BESTIE

0 voters

21 Likes

I think we all know how this ends

3 Likes

For those of you who have voted, check if our vote is still there. I had to edit the vote boxes due to a typo and it seems that this deletes the votes

Sorry :sob:

My vote is gone

All the votes are gone

Weirdbox fate, sensitibe becomes a dog like last comic.

Abuse fate, sensitive becomes dog’s chew toy or maybe enfie pal of the dog when he’a grown. Or maybe when he’s a foal if you don’t care.

Hugbox(kinda) fate, sensitive is euthanized after a fun day or something

1 Like

Hugbox alicorn
The dog sated with the mother picks up a foal to take home. Their owner notices and manages to retrieve the foal before their dog decides to ‘play’.

Hugbox poopy
The dog enjoys rolling in messes and the brown foal think the dog is inviting them to climb on their back. The dog then takes the brown foal home and the two get a bath.

1 Like

Sensitive gets found and violently force fed to death

1 Like

Smarty fate abuse, limbs bitten off by the dog, only to be found by a meaner smarty turned into an enfie nummy babbeh. For alicorn it is adopted by a homeless man and it’s babies give him a fortune, poopy for weird would be it evolves to survive on nothing but shit and is the peak evolution of brown fluffies, sensitive starved to death since it can’t fend for itself.